jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OMG!!! in yesterday's episode the doctor and nurse who are behind the artificial in semination were happy that no one will suspect them!!

😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah being so educated how can they be tht way πŸ˜•
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Yeah being so educated how can they be tht way πŸ˜•

instead of finding a sloution for their mistake they are thinking how to run away from reality

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jingle

instead of finding a sloution for their mistake they are thinking how to run away from reality

If they cant take up such things they shudnt have been in tht profession..
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

If they cant take up such things they shudnt have been in tht profession..

black sheeps in the profession ,who will surely have problems in future

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate that doc and nurse
😑 😑 😑
coolbuddy thumbnail
Have the artificial insemination done on Leena too??? πŸ˜• If Anu gets pregnant & Leena doesn't then what will happen πŸ˜‰ . Nikhil is on cloud nine that very soon he will be a father. The Doc & nurse will defo come in trouble if Leena doesn't get preggy & then they will inform Nik about Anu…..their license should get canceled 😑
Mamta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uus nurse aur doctor ki jald hi choothi hone wali hai πŸ˜‰ .............i can't believe how they think they have the right to play with some1's life like that..........as for that nurse & her clumsiness, if she were my employee i would've given her the axe a long time ago πŸ˜‰ ..........can't believe how she was behaving under pressure (something about being understaffed) when annu came in for the check up.......

Mamta
coolbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamta_Parbhoo

, if she were my employee i would've given her the axe a long time ago πŸ˜‰ ..........can't believe how she was behaving under pressure (something about being understaffed) when annu came in for the check up.......

Mamta

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know Mamoo....if such clumsy ppl are left loose, they will repeat the mistake againπŸ˜†
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rnt they too women?....they should think what would be the situation if they were in annu's place....very bad ppl....but such things shouldnt be shown...gives a bad impression abt a hospital..
they r doing this for their hospital...to save themselves...i am sure we would better save ourselves than others...but thats a very low thing to do