Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup

Yeah Nikhil is all right... he has fully recovered from cancer too... if its a problem with him the other woman will never get preganant too... its a problem with tulika.. i think she is playing a game coz she dont want kids may be😕

inspired and conspired by laila😡

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If she is playing a huge game then il be very happy for nikhil to fall for annu but if she is innocent will feel sad for her.. bt i dont she will be innocent at all
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

If she is playing a huge game then il be very happy for nikhil to fall for annu but if she is innocent will feel sad for her.. bt i dont she will be innocent at all

innocent never😕

coolbuddy thumbnail
Tulika is not infertile. Nik has just recovered from Cancer & he is on chemotherapy. Tuli doesn't want to risk her life by having a baby from a cancer patient & ruin her figure(what mentality) she is also against the idea of surrogate mother…. Coz sooner or later Nik might fall for the surrogate mother
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm well nikhil had cancer but through the treatmeant his cancer was cured and its no more
so i think the problem is with tulika she cant be m other 😕
jasmin thumbnail
Nikhil has fertility problems, if hid wife was unable to conceive naturally he'd probably remarry before going to all this trouble! 😆
punjabigl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
things are very confusing here
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think butter is right...but ELAS has just begun...all the truth will be revealed soon hopefully....hope they dun drag this like history says
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

Tulika is not infertile. Nik has just recovered from Cancer & he is on chemotherapy. Tuli doesn't want to risk her life by having a baby from a cancer patient & ruin her figure(what mentality) she is also against the idea of surrogate mother…. Coz sooner or later Nik might fall for the surrogate mother

nikhil had cancer and doctor told him that after chemo he might become infertile so they froze his sperm (sperm bank) before the chemotherapy. now he is cured of cancer and as doctor thought is unable to make his wife pregnant the natural way. so they tried artificial insemination with his sperm on tulika but she couldn't conceive. that's why they are going for surrogate mother.

so tulika is not infertile as artificial insemination doesn't always work for everyone.

the thing about being figure conscious was to just create hatred towards her. i believe that as women we all care about our figure but very rarely a women thinks about not having a baby. our serials and movies tend to show upperclass women as bad mothers which is untrue.