Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Tara is on the run
By: Shaheen Parkar
November 19, 2005

Chandana Sharma
There is Kituu, on SaharaOne's Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai; Chandni on Star One's India Calling. From Monday there will be Anu, on Sony's Ek Ladki Anjaani Si. So can Star Plus be left behind?

Not at all. There will be Tara, in Star's Yeh Dil Chahe More (previously titled Le Jayenge Le Jayenge). This show, produced by Contiloe Films, is finally slated to air next month, at 8 pm. It will replace Hum Tum Aur Mom, which shifts to another time slot.

Essaying the role of Tara is model-actress Chandana Sharma, last seen as anchor of Home Shanti Home (Star One). She also featured as Dr Kavya in Ayushman (Sony) before opting out and being replaced by Riva Bubber. Chandana was also seen in Just Mohabbat and Dil Se Dosti (Sony).

Road runner

The channel describes Yeh Dil Chahe More as a road drama, which is youth-centric, with a fresh flavour. It has Tara escaping on the eve of her marriage, and hitting the road. "Tara wants a lot from life. She is constantly on the run. She is crazy about Shah Rukh Khan.There is a lot of energy in the show."

Chandana will be seen on the serial front after a hiatus post Ayushman. "I kept away from the soap circuit as I wanted to do something which is real. So, instead I stuck to modelling."

Besides acting, Chandana is also an animal lover. "I have a dog and two cats at home. I picked them from the streets. I wish I had a huge house; I would then keep different types of animals, like in Noah's Ark. She adds that she would love to extend support to the cause of animals and their welfare.

Yeh Dil Chahe More also stars Baba Sehgal, who plays the brother, and Avtar Gill, as the father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for the article'
😃
buttercup thumbnail