😛
coolbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx Reepz for a great update 😊
fmoosa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Babez, well it's probably that Anu's the one that got pregnant. I don't think they'll necessary fall in love, I think he'll start caring for her since she'll be the birth mother of his child. Sort of how Salman Khan felt for Prity in that movie, but there they actually slept together. Here she got injected with his sperms it's different, a medicated fertility, if I may call it. 😉
swtysanu16 thumbnail
supp peeepzzz diz ishhh sana i dun't reallie post ne thing buhhhh 2day mm doin it soo welll mmm frm usa city Austin tx thanxxxxx fo postin all da updates fo da the tv showsss it reallie helpsss alott thanxx oncee again

luv u all sana
reepz thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no probz guys 😊 yerr dis show iz getin interestin jushope it dunt turn out like de ekta soaps 🤢
delphic_oracle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly04

ewwww man
he is in his 30's she is only 18
kind gross 🤢 🤢
He wants a baby and is married, she wants to enjoy life and get a degree 👏 and she will give it all up to raise a baby 🤢

Plus if i was the dude's wife i would kick his butt, hun if i can't have a biological child than neither can you 😡 😡 😡 . So we should adopt, what is this craze of having you blood in the child. It is not the blood that makes us parents.

have you ever seen a guy who has problems, letting his wife get preg with some one else sperm????? No but it is ok for a guy to do that. What a bunch of crap 😡

SO well said, buddy 👏 glad to read posts of broad-minded ppl like you.

delphic_oracle thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

no probz guys 😊 yerr dis show iz getin interestin jushope it dunt turn out like de ekta soaps 🤢

yeah, me too!

delphic_oracle thumbnail
and thanks for the updates reepz!! I misse the last 2 epis so it really helped.
nahh i dont want anu and nikhil to get together- Nikhil is too much of an MCP, methinks-- obsessed with khandaan kinda fella 🤢
i hope anu finds someone nice!
Skylar thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

Thanks so much for the update reepz...very much appreciated 😊 I agree with you that I hope this shows does not turn into another ekta serial. So far it has promise.....I can't handle another saas-bahu-kid-mother-2ndwife-goodvsbad insanity again. But no disrespect to those who like that....just my preference.

Edited by Skylar - 18 years ago
punjabigl thumbnail
thanx for the great update