Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaj!

i agree with u too😆 I love KYPH forum. Thats where i met great friends

Me three.. my first baby and my biggest family.. 😛
Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now getting bak to the topic, i saw todays episode. I must say that it was quite harsh of Bijee to treat her daughter like this when guests r round. But Anu's mum seems like a rebel too. Bijee says party over n Anu's mum says party has just begun 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

True butter. the way rajesh was talking to her and just keep saying that 'dont worry im gettin divorced' i was also thinking that. She on the other hand loves him a lot and on top of that Anu was getting mad at her mom on the preview..aww

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup i too feel bad for anu's mom
but i think she should listen to biji as she is elder then her but she doesnt want to believe anyone
she just trust rajesh who doesnt love her
and if he loves her then why isnt he accepting her
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she's such a cliche, they are just trying to show the contrast between Anu and her mom in terms of character... 😆
Edited by jasmin - 18 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats right....but there is another side for the story...that is annu's mother has to be understanding...she needs to know that she too is doing wrong by hanging around with this guy...she muzt think abt her family-her daughter...that should be her top priority.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder who is Anu's father. Bcos, beeji, Meera and Anu all have the same Surname "Sachdev". Beeji is Meera's mother. So considering this, Meera must have been an unwed mother, who still has her mom's surname...

Ya, i agree that love is blind. But, it does not look nice on Meera's part to keep roaming with a guy(a father of a grown up girl) when she herself has a 18 year old girl.....
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel for all the women in that household. they are just living for the sake of it. all 3 generations have no men in their life and they regret that. i mean at least beeji & anu's mom. i guess anu's mom must be a young widow or unwed mother. but it's clear that beeji's husband left her for another women.
reepz thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i feel sorry 4 meera bt she completly chosen da rong guy hu doesnt stick up on his relationship wit meera