Feel sad for Annu’s mom

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Heyyaa... 😛

im loving every bit of ELAS or better say to stick to the show i have to love it😆😉

Annu's mum is seeing Rajesh, but am sure he doesnt love her😭

wen ever she asks him abt divorce he makes it short saying tht he is going on it😡

... n then tonite wen he dropped her home... infront of everyone she asked him to say it tht they he is getting divorced soon and going to get married he said tht its not the right time for it😕

what an insult to her ... all annu's friends were there, her whole family was there if rajesh luvd her wud he do tht😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww. Men r so confused. They dunno what they want in life. they want the biwi n the baharwaali too. I know love is blind but Anu's mum should have realised that he's married n has a family of his own. N she has a daughter who's 18.
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Butter, Exactly, I felt like slapping Rajesh...

He is using her, and Anu's mum being good hearted but dum didn;t even figure it out, I mean she was still pesturing Anu about it after, even though he never excepted, I think Rajesh is woss, lolz, men who are scared and stuff.

Butter me agree SUPERSTAR, ELAS, is getting tooo addictive, I love it, hope it carries on like this noticed I'm hardly in Kyph forum no more...lolz

Luv ya..

Ouma

buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaj!

aww. Men r so confused. They dunno what they want in life. they want the biwi n the baharwaali too. I know love is blind but Anu's mum should have realised that he's married n has a family of his own. N she has a daughter who's 18.

Yeah Kaj... Men are confused but blame us saying tht women doesnt know what they want from life...😕

But annu's mum shud know tht, the guy she has fell is not even bothered abt her... if we can see it why cant she see it.. oh okay love is blind thts y she dont want to see it😕
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amazin nd hot!

Butter, Exactly, I felt like slapping Rajesh...

He is using her, and Anu's mum being good hearted but dum didn;t even figure it out, I mean she was still pesturing Anu about it after, even though he never excepted, I think Rajesh is woss, lolz, men who are scared and stuff.

Butter me agree SUPERSTAR, ELAS, is getting tooo addictive, I love it, hope it carries on like this noticed I'm hardly in Kyph forum no more...lolz

Luv ya..

Ouma

Yeah .. but for what he is using her... 😕 May be as a life line...😕 still we havent seen rajesh's wife , wen we see her we will know what kinda relation they share and why he is trying to fool annu's mum😛
Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Yeah Kaj... Men are confused but blame us saying tht women doesnt know what they want from life...😕

But annu's mum shud know tht, the guy she has fell is not even bothered abt her... if we can see it why cant she see it.. oh okay love is blind thts y she dont want to see it😕

I think she too has been rejected by her mum (like kartik lol). her mum treats her like the black sheep of the family. She doesnt have a husband. She wants some acceptance. She wants to be loved by a man. But Rajesh isnt the one for her. I hope she snaps out of this soon or else it will affect her more later on. I bet Anu is being affected by this too

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think she too has been rejected by her mum (like kartik lol). her mum treats her like the black sheep of the family. She doesnt have a husband. She wants some acceptance. She wants to be loved by a man. But Rajesh isnt the one for her. I hope she snaps out of this soon or else it will affect her more later on. I bet Anu is being affected by this too

Yes I bet she is, don't you think its so abnormal in the Indian society?

Luv ya..

Ouma

buttercup thumbnail

I think her mum loves her lot.. but there are some parents those who love lot but not able to show it.. they showed her mom crying with the photo album rite.. tht means she really cares for her.. but daughter and mom doesnt get along well here.. and her mom knows tht rajesh is not the rite guy for him so she is trying to make her understand but since she dont want to understand it ..they are having problems i feel

btw.. where did my kartik come here from😆
buttercup thumbnail
Annu's mum is mentally disturbed i feel..may be coz annu's dad left her.. yet we dont now 😕 but see how was behaving with annu's frends and at tht party.. 😕
Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

I think her mum loves her lot.. but there are some parents those who love lot but not able to show it.. they showed her mom crying with the photo album rite.. tht means she really cares for her.. but daughter and mom doesnt get along well here.. and her mom knows tht rajesh is not the rite guy for him so she is trying to make her understand but since she dont want to understand it ..they are having problems i feel

btw.. where did my kartik come here from😆

i used Kartik as an example. he was a perfect example to use😃