What would u do if your husband ...

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Lets switch roles a bit to understand characters of this interesting serial πŸ˜‰ .

My question , if you were married to a man who was infertile( couldn't give you kids). And u desperately wanted kids of your own gene . Your husband was ready to adopt . He did not want to see you , his wife have a biological child with a another man . Would you go for a sperm donor and go for a biological child with another man .( the same Nikhil style) through maybe a surrogate woman . She will carry a baby that will be yours biologically and another donor mans .!!!!!!

This way we'll get to know what the society feels about a man's situation !!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think i will adopt a child, if my husbands get his own child thru somewomen he mite fall for the baby's mother someday.. its most likely to happen..
Edited by buttercup - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: buttercup

I think i will update a child, if my husbands get his own child thru somewomen he mite fall for the baby's mother someday.. its most likely to happen..

Exacty thats why maybe Tullika prefers adopting i feel !!
buttercup thumbnail
Is like this if i want to be with my husband after knowing tht he cant give me kids tht means i love him thts y i dont wanna leave him after knowing it also.. so in tht i will have hold muy husband by my side.. if i let another women give us a baby my relationa with my husband will surely change
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hyea..

Yes I agree with buttter, I will adopt, plus Butter you know how protective me is over Eijaz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, adopting seems to be the only right option, if you hubby, gets another baby with another women, your relationship with you hubby will change, plus you wont be able to give as much love to the child, as your hubby, while if the baby is adopted, then your love for that chile will be as equall as your hubbies...Simple..

Par pray karoe aisa kabhi nahi hoga..😊

Luv ya...

Ouma

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i agree with u Butter n Ouma. If i was in this situation, i would adopt a child. N as for my husband, i would prefer it if he chose to adopt a child too. But then again, he is my husband coz i love n trust him. So even if another woman gives birth to the child, he will be MY husband n my love. Hopefully the relationship between him n me wont change but become more stronger. Man i think im too emotional. πŸ˜†
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaj!

Hey i agree with u Butter n Ouma. If i was in this situation, i would adopt a child. N as for my husband, i would prefer it if he chose to adopt a child too. But then again, he is my husband coz i love n trust him. So even if another woman gives birth to the child, he will be MY husband n my love. Hopefully the relationship between him n me wont change but become more stronger. Man i think im too emotional. πŸ˜†

No you dont.. its awesomeπŸ˜›
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amazin nd hot!

Hyea..

Yes I agree with buttter, I will adopt, plus Butter you know how protective me is over Eijaz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, adopting seems to be the only right option, if you hubby, gets another baby with another women, your relationship with you hubby will change, plus you wont be able to give as much love to the child, as your hubby, while if the baby is adopted, then your love for that chile will be as equall as your hubbies...Simple..

Par pray karoe aisa kabhi nahi hoga..😊

Luv ya...

Ouma

Hahahah you better adopt.. πŸ˜‰coz you are too protective abt eijaz.. but to be frank relation will really change and there are greater chance for the man to fall for the person who gave the childπŸ˜›
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: buttercup

No you dont.. its awesomeπŸ˜›

Lol, Kaju, Have seen me, when i saw that in scene in Kyph, I was crying, I'm crying now thinking about it..lolz

I'm crazy...

Luv ya..

Ouam

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol. This is a great topic. It got me thinking (thinking can be very dangerous for me πŸ˜† ). This can occur in a persons day to day life. Hopefully this isnt gonna happen to any of us (touch wood)