Frequent Posters

CHERY13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i would sue the hospital and about the child god knows
aries_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh.. wht a heated discussion.... is suicide or abortion or deliver is teh only solution.. like it happen.. idhar ka maal udhar types.. so.. wapas udhar maal idhar nahi ho sakta kya...???? 😳
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heya.

What's all this about suicide, if you commit suicide then (if your muslim) think about how you will face Allah? I would face the world too, I mean, if you do decide to kill yourslef you will also kill a nanni si jaan..😭😭😭.

Plus me loves babies, so i could cope..

BUT nothing like that will ever happen...

DISHHUU DARLING, YEPPEee your here, yes lets rock the forum.

Luv ya..

Ouma

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm well i dont know why
but i cant think of this
if i would have been in place of anu i dont know what would i have done
😕 😕
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: living.doll

Ouma.. im a muslim too and i know suicide is a sin in our religion. Thats why i cant think about it. 😃

Yes Mummo appo, I totally agree, if anyones aommits such a thing, they are abusing Alalhs TWO gifts..

and Divzzz confusing situation, I agree.

Luv ya..

Ouma

jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would be confused as hell as to how I became pregnant in the first place, and then I'd get rid of it, thinking it maybe an alien spawn! 😆 😆 😆 Seriously though, I'd assume that someone may have raped me while I were unconscious, but she hasn't been in that situation...either way, i'd have to get rid of it before my parents found out...if they don't kill me first, they'd expect me to anyway...

In India, your life would be ruined, what choice would you have? Even if you carry it to term, no one would marry you and your family would also be ostracized (an understatement, I know). 😕 😕 😕