Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi to all

You all are so funny 😆 ….enjoyed reading your comments….KYPH twin sister was the best 😆

NE ways back to the topic; it is a good topic for discussion. I would sue the hospital management for their carelessness. Killing or aborting an innocent life is a solution for an unwed mother, but what about the life, maybe it was your destiny that you were presented with an unwanted gift 😉. Now its upto you what you do with this unwanted gift
jingle thumbnail

Hi to all

You all are so funny 😆 ….enjoyed reading your comments….KYPH twin sister was the best 😆

NE ways back to the topic; it is a good topic for discussion. I would sue the hospital management for their carelessness. Killing or aborting an innocent life is a solution for an unwed mother, but what about the life, maybe it was your destiny that you were presented with an unwanted gift 😉. Now its upto you what you do with this unwanted gift[/QUOTE]

👏👏keep it or throw it

but here they wil keep it

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bunttercup is right...i was...am...remain against suicide....by committing suicide u earn nothing....whats the use....the outcum ould be u going away frm ur beloevd family and vice versa....i will never ever commit suicide...i am not a darphok...
it will be hard for a woman...not even a woman...a girl to maintain herself and live in this world becuming a mother at this age....but i think i will face it....well ppl can say so simply but only when on such a situation...u understand the real meaning of it....i dunno....with gods' help...i hope none of us in the world have this fate...
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abortion would be the sensible solution here. why would u want to give birth to a strangers child and that too thru artificial insemination? seems like all pain, no gain on the girls part here.
syrene thumbnail
u r right mumtahana, there is nothing great in giving birth to a kid when u are one u'rself.
Coolest Esha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

Hi to all

well chalo kissi ko toh acha laga mara joke ....otherwise no one laugh at my jokes😆
esha
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: living.doll

exactly.. why should i give a birth to an itinerant person's child. At 1st i have to think about my position.. my age.. my plans then i can go for giving several births of many little darlings. I have to settle down myself. I cant imagine myself a mother when im 21.😆. then how about annu's age.🤢

baby is not a joke.. giving birth is also not a joke. God has given this power to bring
newborns to women and we have to respect that. Before i change the topic.. wanna stop myself here!! 😆

its not someone's else's baby....its ur baby....u (u doesnot have the literal meaning)😆r giving birth to the child....blood is said to b thicker than water....but 9 months u r carrying the baby....u r going thru all the pain...if u accept that baby as ur child then whats the difference?uss my view...ppl have dif views anyways😉

coolbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolest Esha

well chalo kissi ko toh acha laga mara joke ....otherwise no one laugh at my jokes😆
esha

Hey Esha hope we all have a great time here....till the show doesn't go crap😆....let me read your other post, maybe I will enjoy those comments too😉 Kaye Bolta😆
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is really painful to see anybody in this situation .Abortion is OK but what about that doctor who has commited crime and sin .
sue that hospital b coz it is hard to believe that all the documents can be destroyed . In big hospitals they have all the entries, and such cases are very rarely happen , so doctor, nurse that fertility room everything is there in the hospital so just have courage and confidence and punish that doctor .
Edited by sim38 - 18 years ago
syrene thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

its not someone's else's baby....its ur baby....u (u doesnot have the literal meaning)😆r giving birth to the child....blood is said to b thicker than water....but 9 months u r carrying the baby....u r going thru all the pain...if u accept that baby as ur child then whats the difference?uss my view...ppl have dif views anyways😉

so why go thru all that pain & 9 months discomfort and then the trials and trauma of bringing up a fatherless child when u are scarcely out of childhood u'rself? and that too without a partner to support u?