Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
when i first saw the promo of ELAS...i was set into deep thinking...i wondered what will be so different about the show..afterall....all sorts of things have been shown in out indian serials...what else can possibly be shown? πŸ˜†
but when i saw the serial...i was really shocked...this is shocking and completely different..
i too wonder how anu will live....she is such a great kid....so gud in studies....and now she is going to be a mother in this small age of eighteen...cant even think of such a situation in real life....with god's help...hope no one cums across such a hadsa..
the family is sure to force her to abort this child...afterall this is a bad mark for their parivaar....but as jingle mentioned,i guess anu wont do it....she will face this difficulty and at last be a mother....this is a terrible fate...really..
coolbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu will defo fight for her rights & ....pehle to she must sue the hospital 😑 she was all set for a bright future 😭 & this incident took place 😭 ....even if she will head for an abortion, till then Nikhil will learn about the girl who is carrying his child. Anu will face a financial crisis & Nikhil will support her or offer help, thus Nikhil will get a child & Anu will get financial support....then new twist in the story πŸ˜‰
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

Anu will defo fight for her rights & ....pehle to she must sue the hospital 😑 she was all set for a bright future 😭 & this incident took place 😭 ....even if she will head for an abortion, till then Nikhil will learn about the girl who is carrying his child. Anu will face a financial crisis & Nikhil will support her or offer help, thus Nikhil will get a child & Anu will get financial support....then new twist in the story πŸ˜‰

nikil will run behind anuπŸ˜†

and mostly he will offer her a job

Coolest Esha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

nikil will run behind anuπŸ˜†

and mostly he will offer her a job

then he will suddenly realise he luvs annu & will wish to marry her but annu will not b readyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
esha
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
first thing, nikhil offers job at his company for annu πŸ˜›
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu and her mother is very progressive and bold so she will face it boldly however this news will create a shockwave initially. But the point is that how Nikhil will come to know that Anu is going to be his baby's mother?
Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu is gonna face a lot of society crap such as "yeh bachcha kiska hai" aur "kahan muh kaala kar ke aayi hai" πŸ˜†
But its not her fault. Whatever happens happens for a reason. Maybe the child was destined to her. She seems like a strong girl. She'll be able to face all this society nonsence n live her life
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaj!

Anu is gonna face a lot of society crap such as "yeh bachcha kiska hai" aur "kahan muh kaala kar ke aayi hai" πŸ˜†
But its not her fault. Whatever happens happens for a reason. Maybe the child was destined to her. She seems like a strong girl. She'll be able to face all this society nonsence n live her life

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yeah she looks like strong girl who will face everything with strengthπŸ˜›
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amazin nd hot!

I know this sound wrong, but I think she should abort the baby, its not hers, its not her fault, and if she has anger like me, then she should abort. I mean if it was her fault and she got herself pregnant, then she should keep the baby as an mark of punishment...

Luv ya..

Oum

No one should ever a bring a baby in to this world as a mark of punishment . Think how the baby will suffer in the mothers hand , who just feels guilty.....and no love for the baby .

Also this baby is half hers technically , so maybe she doesn't want to give up that half of hers !! Could be her point of view . I am the devils advocate here !!😊
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Hey all sweetaats😳😳😳
How are you all ELAS-ersπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

How do you think she will live her life being a mother without having yet been a woman?

No parent by her side?
Facing the society everyday where no one has trust on her?
Carrying a baby at so young age?
Loosing her hopes to establish her career?
Working at so young age?
Working and taking care of baby by all her self until she gets any support?

hmm the life will be very hard for her

surving with all this problems is really hard

but i trust that anu will manage all this

and if her life and destiny will be with her soon she will also get a partner who will hel;p her all the way😳