marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am a little confused about the whole akshay not wanting to help nikhil thing. why doesnt he want to help him again? he was talking something about not wanting to waste his money and he already lives in london which is very big for him.

Can someone clarify that for me properly?? 😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guys someone please answer 😆 😕
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, I was confused too about that. I think Akshay didn't believe that Nikil's dreams were realistic, and was fed up with spending money for him and his project.. which is understandable because Nikil even said, "Just because you're my friend, doesn't mean that I can take advantage of you."

But I'm not completely sure though! Sorry!

Love,
Sunita
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm well i too dont know about this
but in the first epic i saw akshay and tulika's dad discussing about this issue
swt.smile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm..yea im wonderin da same thing.. 😕 if anyone noe..let us noe plz..thnx
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm confused too about this why Akshay don't wanna help Nikhil cuz it's also his company. aren't they partners of the company? 😕

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

Hey, I was confused too about that. I think Akshay didn't believe that Nikil's dreams were realistic, and was fed up with spending money for him and his project.. which is understandable because Nikil even said, "Just because you're my friend, doesn't mean that I can take advantage of you."

But I'm not completely sure though! Sorry!

Love,
Sunita

Oh okay, thought that it was something like that too but was a little confused. It does make sense because he has always been helping him in the company. But Nikhil was saying that they are also very close to where they need to reach? Thanks anyways.

Mallika

jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm still confused, the show just began abruptly, characters weren't introduced properly...
Edited by jasmin - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

I am a little confused about the whole akshay not wanting to help nikhil thing. why doesnt he want to help him again? he was talking something about not wanting to waste his money and he already lives in london which is very big for him.

Can someone clarify that for me properly?? 😕😕

akshay is in debt and tulika's dad helped him recover. so he asked akshay not to help nikhil or else he will ruin him. now akshay is helpless.
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasmin

i'm still confused, the show just began abruptly, characters weren't introduced properly...

actually if we listen to their dialogues it is very clear why things are happening the way it is.