Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

I dont think without rona dhona there will be any show, i guess it will come to this somewhere.. we think tht there will be no such things wen it starts but at some point it turns out to be the opposite😛
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

I dont think without rona dhona there will be any show, i guess it will come to this somewhere.. we think tht there will be no such things wen it starts but at some point it turns out to be the opposite😛

after all its a hindi serial and indian producers will add indian gram masala and will surely show roan dona

more tears more the TRP rises

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my one wish is that anu would sue the hospital and the 🤬 hospital, get a whopping settlement, and take the dough and go on a world cruise, meet yummy hunk and fall in luv....oops forgot this is a hindi serial 😆
coolbuddy thumbnail
I think its too early to wish for anything 😕 producers or makers always do the opposite of what the viewers wish 😆 more hardships & more tears in store 😉

But still as we all are aadat se majboor, we can defo wish that Anu should achieve her dream
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi All... 😛

a

here's mine:😳

I know annu will get pregnant but i really hope she looses her baby somehow, coz i dont want her to bring tht baby to a such a society where no one will beleve her and she will have to face life all by her self though its a great experience for her... n specially for something she is not even responsible... 😭

Please post ur wishes also.. 😉

Luv, Butterr😳

same wish dear😳

but i also wish ke she gets her true life partner who will suppor her in forgeting all this😃

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divya_123

same wish dear😳

but i also wish ke she gets her true life partner who will suppor her in forgeting all this😃

I think she will get her true partner this time..since once life decieved her once she shud get atleast one thing rite😛
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think she will get her true partner this time..since once life decieved her once she shud get atleast one thing rite😛

yup right dear😕

i hope that she gets the best in her life😃

jasmin thumbnail
she shouldn;t have it, the whole idea is ludicrous.