buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi All... πŸ˜›

awww i love it here we have such lovely fun loving membersπŸ˜›

Ok back to the topic... 😊

If anyone of us had just one wish tht we can make and wud come true on the show what will it be???

... your wish can be on any character.. πŸ˜ƒ

here's mine:😳

I know annu will get pregnant but i really hope she looses her baby somehow, coz i dont want her to bring tht baby to a such a society where no one will beleve her and she will have to face life all by her self though its a great experience for her... n specially for something she is not even responsible... 😭

Please post ur wishes also.. πŸ˜‰

Luv, Butterr😳
Edited by buttercup - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6219 thumbnail
I really like Anu and feel so sad for her, my goodness no one should go thru this...i wish the doctors fess up to their mistake so she does not suffer... 😭
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

I really like Anu and feel so sad for her, my goodness no one should go thru this...i wish the doctors fess up to their mistake so she does not suffer... 😭

yeah di... wish they think for an innocent girl once and help her.. i guess she will come to tht hospital to give birth.. n those doctors will feel guilty..πŸ˜•
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

yeah di... wish they think for an innocent girl once and help her.. i guess she will come to tht hospital to give birth.. n those doctors will feel guilty..πŸ˜•

I know, they should actually be trying to help her out, and telling her everything happened instead for running away from this and thinking bout their career. This all will just ruin Anu's life. πŸ˜•

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

I know, they should actually be trying to help her out, and telling her everything happened instead for running away from this and thinking bout their career. This all will just ruin Anu's life. πŸ˜•

Yup..I agree wid all of u😊..she's such an innocent girl..and the doctors😑..they should try to help her out..and buried the reports🀒..

Nice topic butter!πŸ˜‰..As I want Anu to have a nice hero..( hint hint :VikasπŸ˜†)..

buttercup thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hello where is the one wish then? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ejaz_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hello where is the one wish then? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..wish is to make Akshay fall in love with AnuπŸ˜†..then v can see how this girl can romanceπŸ˜‰

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish the docs would fess up and tell everyone it is their fault.....and i wish she sues the clinic and the docs and everyone πŸ˜ƒ serves them right!

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish her to be accepted by the society bcoz she doesnt deserve to be hated of no fault of her.
ejaz_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I wish the docs would fess up and tell everyone it is their fault.....and i wish she sues the clinic and the docs and everyone πŸ˜ƒ serves them right!

heres another wish of mine too!πŸ˜‰