sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hey.... well shes now pregnant and once the morning sickness starts...etc....how do u think she will prove to everyone that she did not * ahem ahem* with anyone.....😕
i feel so sorry for the poorr girl
man, atleast ekta serials, u feel bad for the protagonists towards the middle of the show...here the first episode has got me pitying the main character.......mayb sympathy is the new television trap...well its working for me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The only way to prove is if she goes to a gynaec again and the gynaec can confirm she's a V !! Although she could have lost her proof while riding a bike or something !! Then bechari has no proof !!

Except to prove through DNA test ...whose child it is ....and then further prove she's never met the father before in her life !! 😕 😕
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why doesn't the hospital do something!? 😡
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Somewhere soon or later she will get the proof and by tht time everyone wud have thrown her out. and then when they comes to know her family will be guilty of it i feel.. i still have a feeling tht her mom will support and grany will not
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Somewhere soon or later she will get the proof and by tht time everyone wud have thrown her out. and then when they comes to know her family will be guilty of it i feel.. i still have a feeling tht her mom will support and grany will not

Yes i think that too, esepically after today when the grandma got mad at the mom for being with rajesh (i think that was his name??)

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea..i agree with butter.. 😊
cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will have to wait and see.... 😊
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she will be supported by her mom and maamu. Her mom is of progressive views so she need not to prove herself .
Coolest Esha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well though there is prob it is farrrrrr betterrr than kektas crap......kektas story have no proper story line..it starts with some thing & ends some where(acc never end)
but i feel this show will turn some thing diff & soon we will start being proud of annu instead of giving sympathy 😃 😃
esha
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am sure only after she is thrown out or disowned by her famiy she will get proof ofher innocence