jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
after today's episode i strongly feel laila will brain wash tulika
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

how hurtfull it is for a woman who can't bear a child , and her husband ......can't support . All he wants is his gene's in a child.....what about the woman , Tulika .

She'd like a child too , maybe she feels to hurt to express it . There is nothing she can do but talk about her figure (could be a case of sour grapes with Tulikka ....you can't have it ....so hate it !!!!) ......she did mention that she did her best to conceive ......but her body wasn't compatible with her husbands !!So what can she do , whine and behave like hindi movie stars and behave desperate and sit in a temple or something.
She very clearly mentioned she wanted to adopt . Why not adopt a baby .......thats because that idiot wants his gene's / Tulike may want it too ......but can't do a damn thing about it . I think Nikhil is not being supportive .

The way people are supporting Nikhil's desire for his own baby , means if a woman can't conceive , go ahead and find another woman who can give you a baby . No , he will not adopt .....but rather give his marital right to some other woman . Its only Tulika's right to bear his child . If she can't , he should adopt . Only if she consents should he agree to a surrogate !! Nikhil remains a creap for abandoing his wife !!!!😡

Well said..👏..

Nikhil is so selfish...Why can't they adopt?....And his stupid dialogue in the very first episode "If i adopt a child i can give him only my asseets and name"..😡..

Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago
swt.smile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u....Tulika doesn't deserve that...but I think in the storyline it was already confirmed that the hero for Anu would be Nikhil..But what happened to Anu is actually unfair as well..she didn't deserved that as well..i think it's unfair for both of them....
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Indygirl wrote
[She'd like a child too , maybe she feels to hurt to express it . There is nothing she can do but talk about her figure (could be a case of sour grapes with Tulikka ....you can't have it ....so hate it !!!!) ]

Exactly this thing which hurt me most .I understand how hurting it is for a women to not bear a child .Being a mother ,a wife i can understand but at no point of time any one can think about her figure. this dialogue was not required . On her part she is right bcoz she is hurt and somewhere she knows that she has to bear it with no fault of hers. All sympathies with her and after watching todays episode i believe that now Nikhil is expecting too much from her which any women cannot tolerate. Iagree with you. Any ways , nice discussion. Can i know your name? I liked your attitude so positive.

Mamta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't know about who deserves what but if Tulika felt so strongly about not wanting another woman to have her husbands child then she should've spoke up & made her point known before agreeing to the artificial insemination.........theres no use complaining now when the deed's been done & ofcourse now she will seek help from laila who ofcourse would just brain wash her.........

Mamta
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm if tulika really loves nikhil and if nikhil leaves her then its gonna be very injustice to tulika
but if she makes troubles or using the tecniques which her dad uses then i dont know 😕