Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: bluepink

i sure wish they have😆😆😆

i thought my husband would faint seeing my delivery but he was strong😳😳 and cried when he saw our daughter and cut the umbilical cord too.👏👏😉

Wooow thts so touching😳😳😳
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

Hi Sim , i completely disagree on that account . A child is not always a coz for bonding in all relationships in India . Like everything else , this too depends on people to people !! Love and understanding ,faith ,trust etc etc are very important !!

YA Indygirl whatever you are saying is absolutely right. but in the upper strata of society where literacy rate is high . In 50-60%in the population this trust ,understanding is lacking We may differ in opinions but we are here for the same and it is this serial, where i believe that Tulika , whatever she is doing is not right . she should have supported her husband for her family life but she is supporting him just not to lose him.From inside she is not at all happy with the proceedings it seems.

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just hope hey don' turn tulik into a negative charcter in the future episodes
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

i just hope hey don' turn tulik into a negative charcter in the future episodes

She will turn negative no matter what if the show is on
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

She will turn negative no matter what if the show is on

she will be like mallika of jjkn😕

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course she is going to be negative ..didn't y'all hear her friends comments "u'll lose u'r figure" 🤢 or her fathers "u wouldnt have liked the kid whoever gave birth to him!". and our hero has to have a reason for prefering our viriginal heroine na?
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

she will be like mallika of jjkn😕

or Pammi of KkavyAnjali😭

buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: ejaz_lover

or Pammi of KkavyAnjali😭

or may be, mohini frm kyunki..

but if laila (nigar khan) is there she will make things worse...😡
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sim38

YA Indygirl whatever you are saying is absolutely right. but in the upper strata of society where literacy rate is high . In 50-60%in the population this trust ,understanding is lacking We may differ in opinions but we are here for the same and it is this serial, where i believe that Tulika , whatever she is doing is not right . she should have supported her husband for her family life but she is supporting him just not to lose him.From inside she is not at all happy with the proceedings it seems.

Sim do you know how hurtfull it is for a woman who can't bear a child , and her husband ......can't support . All he wants is his gene's in a child.....what about the woman , Tulika .

She'd like a child too , maybe she feels to hurt to express it . There is nothing she can do but talk about her figure (could be a case of sour grapes with Tulikka ....you can't have it ....so hate it !!!!) ......she did mention that she did her best to conceive ......but her body wasn't compatible with her husbands !!So what can she do , whine and behave like hindi movie stars and behave desperate and sit in a temple or something.
She very clearly mentioned she wanted to adopt . Why not adopt a baby .......thats because that idiot wants his gene's / Tulike may want it too ......but can't do a damn thing about it . I think Nikhil is not being supportive .

The way people are supporting Nikhil's desire for his own baby , means if a woman can't conceive , go ahead and find another woman who can give you a baby . No , he will not adopt .....but rather give his marital right to some other woman . Its only Tulika's right to bear his child . If she can't , he should adopt . Only if she consents should he agree to a surrogate !! Nikhil remains a creap for abandoing his wife !!!!😡
Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but i think Nikhil is very wrong !! bechari Tulika !