Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ejaz_lover

😆😆!..Yup!😆..this problem😆..they think they will not gonna come back in their actual size😆

You got it darling😆😆
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sim38

This is true and I think in our society specially in India ,love and understanding are not the reason behind any succesful marriages but the most imp. thread or you can say bond is a child.

Hi Sim , i completely disagree on that account . A child is not always a coz for bonding in all relationships in India . Like everything else , this too depends on people to people !! Love and understanding ,faith ,trust etc etc are very important !!
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dunno wats the problem with these men..they just want child child child..dont they knw how difficulties a woman have to suffer after being pregnant! 😡
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dunno wats the problem with these men..they just want child child child..dont they knw how difficulties a woman have to suffer after being pregnant! 😡

Now the modern techniques allow men to bear the child😆
ejaz_lover thumbnail
lol butter..u're funny 😆
give birth the the child and give the child to the father..he had participated in giving birth 😆 😆
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😊😊 aren't we sarcastic!!!!!

there are some ladies among us who are unable to bear a child and i don't think it's a joking matter.
ejaz_lover thumbnail
hey bluepink.. 😃
i dint say anythng abt women yaar, in a sarcastic manner..i was just saying what a man wants from a woman..he just wants a child..but he even dont knw how a woman feel..she may not be able to deliever..but still a man is in need of child.. 😳
sorry if i said somethng wrong
anjali.nair thumbnail

hey bluepink.. 😃
i dint say anythng abt women yaar, in a sarcastic manner..i was just saying what a man wants from a woman..he just wants a child..but he even dont knw how a woman feel..she may not be able to deliever..but still a man is in need of child.. 😳
sorry if i said somethng wrong

i felt a sarcastic tone in your post. if you didn' mean that way then sorry dear😛

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Now the modern techniques allow men to bear the child😆

i sure wish they have😆😆😆

i thought my husband would faint seeing my delivery but he was strong😳😳 and cried when he saw our daughter and cut the umbilical cord too.👏👏😉

ejaz_lover thumbnail
wow,...u are married..congrats dear! 👏