Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Where do you get all this info from? 😕 ...I had no clue that so much was happening around me in the world 😊 😕

luv,
Raksha
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they're already bringing in the drama!!!
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think tulika anyhow dont want kids.. see her dad told her tht whthr someone else get hims a child or not you dont like to have a kid.. so i guess why feel sad for her she doesnt want a kid.. she thinks abt her figure more
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakshal

Where do you get all this info from? 😕 ...I had no clue that so much was happening around me in the world 😊 😕

luv,
Raksha

Rakshu ...are you are lost😕😆😕
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

I think tulika anyhow dont want kids.. see her dad told her tht whthr someone else get hims a child or not you dont like to have a kid.. so i guess why feel sad for her she doesnt want a kid.. she thinks abt her figure more

ya thats actually true.
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆😆!..Yup!😆..this problem😆..they think they will not gonna come back in their actual size😆

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is true and I think in our society specially in India ,love and understanding are not the reason behind any succesful marriages but the most imp. thread or you can say bond is a child.

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intresting to know 😊
buttercup thumbnail
tulika has to be the evil if she is best frends with nigar khan.. i doubt nigar khan will play a positive character.. they both will try to ruin annu wen she falls for nikhil or
wen nikhil falls for her 😊
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tulika has to be the evil if she is best frends with nigar khan.. i doubt nigar khan will play a positive character.. they both will try to ruin annu wen she falls for nikhil or
wen nikhil falls for her 😊

true😃

Word Count: 1