Tulika poor girl - doesn’t deserve this ?

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
I was reading the future of this story that Nikhil will leave or fall out of love with Tulike to go for Anu who is carrying his child . What happens to Anu is ofcourse horribly wrong . But don't forget whats happening to Tulika is so damn unfair . She didn't choose to be childless !! And she seems to be a good woman . It will be very mean of Nikhil to ditch her or fall for Anu !!!!!!

As it is this mother of Anu is romancing a married guy . Now for what ever reasons , will the daughter do the same !!!😡 Anu must not fall in love with Nikhil , its the wrong thing to do !!

What do you say , isn't it unfair on Tulika ?????. Please think of her too and answer !!
Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepz thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yer i gues ur rite i tink nikhil luks al il old 4 anu as shes only 18
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

yer i gues ur rite i tink nikhil luks al il old 4 anu as shes only 18

Most important he's married to a sweet girl !!😔
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was thinking the same.

tulika is in this position because of her husband's problem then why should she suffer?

i am damn sure our writers might turn her into an evil and her husband saintly 😕
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

i was thinking the same.

tulika is in this position because of her husband's problem then why should she suffer?

i am damn sure our writers might turn her into an evil and her husband saintly 😕

Exactly , so that sympathies go for Anu only not Tulikka !!😡 😭 Not fair !!
reepz thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yer u guys r rite she wil turn evil as the story progresses lookin at 2moro preview shes alredy started 2 hav arguments
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

yer u guys r rite she wil turn evil as the story progresses lookin at 2moro preview shes alredy started 2 hav arguments

why do they have only white and black characters? she has every right to be mad. her husband is so selfish. all he can talk about is bacha..bacha..bacha..and now he wants to see surrogate mother. as far as i know most fertility clinics keep the info of surrogate mothers strictly confidential.

go and adopt one.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

as far as i know most fertility clinics keep the info of surrogate mothers strictly confidential.

Actually they don't keep it confidential . But you have to sign a proper legal contract in the U.S . You are probably thinking of egg donors ( that info is confidential)

In India , surrogacy is not promoted by the fertility clinics actually !! You can only do surrogacy through a relative(sister , sister - in law etc) .There aren't laws protecting you in India if the surrogate wants nothing to do with the father in the future and doesn't want to give up the baby !! So actually it doesn't fit in !! There aren't clinics in India doing surrogacy with strangers yet !!

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

Actually they don't keep it confidential . But you have to sign a proper legal contract in the U.S . You are probably thinking of egg donors ( that info is confidential)

In India , surrogacy is not promoted by the fertility clinics actually !! You can only do surrogacy through a relative(sister , sister - in law etc) .There aren't laws protecting you in India if the surrogate wants nothing to do with the father in the future and doesn't want to give up the baby !! So actually it doesn't fit in !! There aren't clinics in India doing surrogacy with strangers yet !!

there is a very famous clinic in kerala and they keep info of surrogate mothers confidential. my cousin & wife just had an interview with the doctors there.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

there is a very famous clinic in kerala and they keep info of surrogate mothers confidential. my cousin & wife just had an interview with the doctors there.

Really ?? huh !!! I had lots of research on this too !! Didn't know about Kerela !! Hope your cousin takes some legal help too !!😊