anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks to the videos i got to watch the show. i thought the theme is bold and good so far. the household is normal where a mother of 18 year old is going out with another guy and then the whole talk about how the main lead actor became infertile because of cancer. till now we have seen most of main lead actors as flirts and machos. here this guy is infertile. then the whole artificial insemination talk.

i like the show and hope it continues like this without turning characters black.
Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heya..

Exactly, The story is soo different, I hope carries on like this.. I feel sorry for the main lead who ended up in cancer then survived but becam infertile..Kismat kya karthi hai..

Luv ya..

Ouma

dididada_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this ia the first ever storyline that has exposed alot medical stuff in indian tv
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ya bold .....but i just hope they don't give out nonsense and call it medical info !!

This girl ought to sue the hospital ....but i can see her dilemma , people won't beleive she's a V !! poor thing !!
dididada_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true eh if i were her i would sue the hospital and and and grrrrrrrrr i can't tell u what i will do 😆
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think so too. but how can she sue without evidence? that doctor and crackpot nurse have joined hands and burned all the reports.

i think she should abort. but may be she will come to know about her pregnancy only later when it's difficult to abort

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The story line sure is very different, and it looks pretty interseting...lets see how the show is gonna go
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its unique so far.. but if the medical thing is gonna come in the story more... 😕 anyways im looking forward to it.. but they passed a very good message to audience..am sure a lot ppl will be more careful with those kinda stuff now 😛
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Its unique so far.. but if the medical thing is gonna come in the story more... 😕 anyways im looking forward to it.. but they passed a very good message to audience..am sure a lot ppl will be more careful with those kinda stuff now 😛

Dats wat I am waiting for!..After 4 years I'll becum doctor too!😳..That's why I am looking forward to see wats gonna happen..😳

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets hope the story will follow the logical path bcoz in Indian television mostly they stared the things on a very positive note but at the end they exaggerate and drag the things so badly that the end result will come to nothing but shear waste of time . So lets keep our fingers crossed.