Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: bluepink

in this day and age how else would a mother of 18 year old look like? i think mothers have every right to look pretty and smart. just because they have a big daughter shouldn't make them dress like nirupa roy.

it is ekta kapoor's concept to turn widows into non makeup white saree mode and married women in gaudy sarees and tonnes of makeup.

at least in the society i live i see widows and divorcee dressing well and behaving just like the lady in the show.

Absolutely agree with you . She dresses and looks fine . Although she does run around on her daughters bike as if she's her sis . But i have seen mother of grown daughters don't like Nirupa Roy anymore !!😆 And i know 10 years from now i won't like any different , so why should this woman !! My guess will be lets say she's 39 - 40 only !!! She looks just that !!( i shrugged my shoulder ...)
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indygirl

Absolutely agree with you . She dresses and looks fine . Although she does run around on her daughters bike as if she's her sis . But i have seen mother of grown daughters don't like Nirupa Roy anymore !!😆 And i know 10 years from now i won't like any different , so why should this woman !! My guess will be lets say she's 39 - 40 only !!! She looks just that !!( i shrugged my shoulder ...)

on lighter note.. in all the movies nirupa roy always was bedridden with a serious cough😆😆. i think reema lagoo changed the concept of old moms in maine pyaar kiya. from then on the mothers in hindi movies were energetic and smart and young😉
PuNjAbAn BaBe17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she is not a widow
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she was ditched by Anu's dad...