Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: butterfly04

ewwwwwwwww hold on so this 18 old girl, and now preg with this 30 something married mans baby. and they are suppose to be together 🤢 gross.
So that means that she will not go to USA and get a degree instead she is going to stay here and start raising a baby, and have many fights with the dude's current wife. How nice 🤢 so this is her destiny to rasie a baby, instead of studying and getting a degree. 🤢 🤢

if they show her going to U.S and earning a degree then they have to start shooting in U.S.A that will demand lots of money .

so no U.S shooting

dkdisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so she will be with that 30 yr old man lol. what will her mother think haha. well atleast this show as a diff story!

Jessi
SONYA_K thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😕 😕 Its a lil weird. I think since they already mentioned that " Kalpana se parey ek kahani.... Kahani Anu ki.... " 😕 😆 .. So maybe this is something which needs to be watched daily and it may turn out to be interesting. 😃

Regards,
Priyanka.
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonya that guy in ur avatar is in India Calling,right?....
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Doctor has destroyed all her documents and i think that the case with the original lady will not materialise then how will they come to know about Anu? And how Anu will know that whose baby she is carrying?
niky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this is a really interesting story .... very different from other stories . i never imagined anything of this sort,how a18 year old girls dreams are shatered in a minute , but will have to suffer all her life with no mistake of hers .
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ewwwwwwwww hold on so this 18 old girl, and now preg with this 30 something married mans baby. and they are suppose to be together 🤢 gross.
So that means that she will not go to USA and get a degree instead she is going to stay here and start raising a baby, and have many fights with the dude's current wife. How nice 🤢 so this is her destiny to rasie a baby, instead of studying and getting a degree. 🤢 🤢

😕may be u r right dear

cant say anything right now

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim38

Doctor has destroyed all her documents and i think that the case with the original lady will not materialise then how will they come to know about Anu? And how Anu will know that whose baby she is carrying?

poor anu she is totally gonne pata nahi wha will her family think about that innocent girl😕

lil miz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeh ur rite this is so messed up
but like sme1 said it probley turn
out to be good(lets just hope it does)
yeh but at da moment the way the story is goin

it makes me sick 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this isn't kismet, it's crap!