Rhaynukaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HI Peeps šŸ˜Š

Please don't take this personally but the story for this is really predicatable and quite stupid... will she keep the child won't she... duh! This is an indian serial of course she will keep the child and duh! of course she will fall in love with the hero... having said that just because she has fallen in love she obviously won't be able to live with him let alone marry him!

They built up such a hype and Bam! the story is revealed and you know what it's going to be after one episode.

The other thing is they honestly must think the audience is stupid - I mean ok its dumb that they have made this mistake. They could rectify it without even telling Anu and simply inseminate the other lady - I mean honestly its not like insemination also leads to pregnecy each and every time. No one would be any wiser and all would be happy but hang on then the story would make sense and we can't have that can we šŸ˜†

Anyways as with other these are my thoughts feel free to trash em or agree ...

Love you all

RšŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieyez thumbnail
Hey I agree and the writers really do make Indian doctors look stupid. I mean would the doctor not do any final checkes before the insemination!

And are they trying to potray tulika as the virgin mary??

I was also looking forward to this programme and am not happy šŸ˜”
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know Can the doctor see that she is a girl. At least she should ask her.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This serial seems to undermine the intelligence of Indian audience as well as doctors. In no time this will turn into a saga where people will have to shed at least a bucketful of tears to prove their mettle.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 years ago
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
šŸ˜• šŸ˜• cant say anythinhg šŸ˜• šŸ˜•
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, sounds pathetic!!!! Normally in such cases the gyno does a check and then goes on with the Insemination! šŸ˜•

Rifhat
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a remake of a Spanish serial "Juana"...These producers didn't get a good story to copy....

Firstly they gave wrong message ...Hero refuses to adopt the child and want his own child..Reasons i didn't understand .he said "if i adopt a child..i can give the child only my assets and my name"....This is so discouraging..People should encourage adoption...

Secondly when the doctor realises her mistake she can give pills to Anu which prevents concieving...If she tries it is possible...
Today's episode they showed doctor is hoping Anu doesn't gets pregnant and destroys all papers which proves their mistakes...

Ur r right Rhaynuka...the story is predictable...Now we can expect what will happen..All will point fingers on Anu on becoming pregnant..Nobody could reason out...OMG...
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you all...this show is stupid
ClassE thumbnail

Originally posted by: charu_81

This is a remake of a Spanish serial "Juana"...These producers didn't get a good story to copy....

OH GOD!!!! A Remake! No wonder! First JJKN and now this! šŸ˜•

Word Count: 0

charu_81 thumbnail
This story may go like movie Kya Kehana in future...Anu will decide to have a baby .then she have to bear the critiism in the college,from the family,from whole society..But here Anu is innocent...

Lets see what happens..I hope they take it in a practical way.. Anu should fight.... I like this Anu..she is so sweet..
Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago