Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

I hope Makers Keep chandra positive

I mean ek show where two sisters are not fighting for one guy

Bhul jao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Camren11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
https://youtu.be/4pLwwoekxH0?si=nKNNxUE9cGDnf69f I'm guessing this guy disguised as a girl is Chandra's secret boyfriend the plot is gonna go this way Chandra will probably try to run away from the wedding and Tara will sit in her place..Dhruv you lovesick idiot atleast try to properly talk to the girl face to face before sending a rishta๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Bhul jao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually as of now Chandra is in love with someone else.but it's possible that that guy mah hatch up a plan to extract money by getting Chandra married to Dhruv

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camren11

https://youtu.be/4pLwwoekxH0?si=nKNNxUE9cGDnf69f I'm guessing this guy disguised as a girl is Chandra's secret boyfriend the plot is gonna go this way Chandra will probably try to run away from the wedding and Tara will sit in her place..Dhruv you lovesick idiot atleast try to properly talk to the girl face to face before sending a rishta๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก...

Yes he is Chandra 's boyfriend only. And yeah Dhruv was completely mental to send rishta without at least looking at her or talking to her directly

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

So far the show is going exactly same as 'Choti Bahu' serial. Idk if they will change it or not else we are in for a snooze fest

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Shadi ho gayi na? Riya ki story pe post wedding look thha smiley36

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Shadi ho gayi na? Riya ki story pe post wedding look thha smiley36

Yes but in ghunghat. And I m pretty sure dadi will do vidai of Chandra instead of Tara. Precap shoes dadi making her smell something in disguise of blessing.

Chandra meanwhile has returned to steal jewellery from Dhruv's household so that she and her boyfriend can get married and start a comfortable married life

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Lmao smiley37 dadi kuch bhi karegi but then Dhurv Tara ka sath to Kanhaji ne likha hai smiley36 wo toh saath honge hi, aise ya waise smiley36