Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

TRP down to 0.5, but tbf, almost every serial is down (festive week + Cricket World Cup ending).

Interesting thing is that Vanshaj is down too- both DT and Vanshaj have the same 0.5 numbers for this week (both were 0.6 last week)

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1727595893099303348

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

@bold smiley39-This from the same person who was upset at the fake marriage mandap and was willing to walk out even if it meant being captured by the cops.

Or the person who was about to give Dhruv an earful in the fake mangalsutra scene smiley6

That "either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" is beginning to apply to Tara with every passing episode smiley6

So Tara is still at it eh? TRP will decrease but not increase with this track and that’s a guarantee.

I saw posts around SP being Dhruvs old version but now that his own sister is flirting with Dhruv and in love wouldn’t that be incestous?

But why not they are showing bigamy, then what’s an incest between new version brother and 17th century sister right 😂😂😂

If the makers are smart they will either end this mess like yesterday or like you said they will see themselves as villains! Either way show is ruined. Only thing that can maybe give them a decent death and not a coma death is wrapping this up and showing 21st century! But I doubt that will happen and therefore show will have a coma death.

vibha28 thumbnail

TRP down to 0.5, but tbf, almost every serial is down (festive week + Cricket World Cup ending).

Interesting thing is that Vanshaj is down too- both DT and Vanshaj have the same 0.5 numbers for this week (both were 0.6 last week)

Lol 😂 I just wrote that TRP will decrease and voila!

Dhruv Tara is on its last leg and I don’t see a silver lining for them sadly.

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

So Tara is still at it eh? TRP will decrease but not increase with this track and that’s a guarantee.

I saw posts around SP being Dhruvs old version but now that his own sister is flirting with Dhruv and in love wouldn’t that be incestous?

Not sure, but I think Pratap is adopted (no blood relation to the last king of Devgarh), and Meenakshi is Bhabosa's own kid. Technically, they are unrelated.

Edited by aekiel - 11 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Not sure, but I think Pratap is adopted (no blood relation to the last king of Devgarh), and Meenakshi is Bhabosa's own kid. Technically, they are unrelated.

Oh so like step sibling romance - still creepy though. But nothing can be as creepy as bigamy. With the way things are I don’t see this show surviving other side of Christmas.

Palak2812 thumbnail

They should freaking end this show.

Tara ka faltu kartvaya wali nonsense is ridiculous.

Honestly in every other track she shows that how she never loved Dhruv like he did.

&

Dhruv as usual keeps getting insulted, hurt but still Tara Tara karta rehta hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

They should freaking end this show.

Tara ka faltu kartvaya wali nonsense is ridiculous.

Honestly in every other track she shows that how she never loved Dhruv like he did.

&

Dhruv as usual keeps getting insulted, hurt but still Tara Tara karta rehta hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Just to not make ML a red flag like every other show, they have made Tara so...

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1727694026516893873?s=20

Yaar Vanshaj smiley44

Looks like Vanshaj want to save DT smiley36

DT was in Danger now Vanshaj is Sharing Risk smiley37 of getting ✂️.

Jokes Apart ,

Trp of Next week is important if Channel is ready to End any.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 months ago
aekiel thumbnail

Chalo, the good thing is that D-T seems to be safe, with Aangan officially given the 7.30 slot and Pashmina shifting to 10.30

That was a bit surprising though- Pashmina being shifted after barely 30-40 episodes, but SAB probably don't think Aangan can get more than the 0.6 that Vanshaj/D-T are already getting.

Hopefully this means TRP pressure is off, and the writers can get round to writing some decent tracks.

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1727679346381607144

Edited by aekiel - 11 months ago