Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because the base (no real "dating" phase + 1 year marriage in 2 mins) wasn't really strong, the makers run the risk of leaving the viewers feeling a bit hollow even if Tara returns to Dhruv at this stage.

Tara as a character has become hollow. There are very less chance that anyone would want them together after this(koi rajmata ko leke aao yaar, uski ek tappad Tara ko sida kar degi)

Tara as a character didn't have that much credit in the bank going into the leap, and each passing episode isn't helping her cause.

She actually have nothing compared to Dhruv and SPS.

And some BTS on YT seems to suggest the arrow is legit- to punish him as "Antara" but not to kill him smiley24

Doesn't matter(Dhruv phir bhi iske piche hi bhage ga) I also saw the BTS and i was like yea I still don't care, Tara is just dropping lower and lower on the level of cheapness.

At this stage, I'd have no problems if Dhruv sunaofys Tara and goes back to the 21st and tries to seach for Ayesha. Or even go to the neighbouring kingdom and ask PSM if she's ready for marriage, and then destroy Devgarh in revenge

Did you just say you have no problem if Dhruv marries PSM or search for Ayesha? Lol I wouldn't mind if he says he doesn't know Antara at all at one and says she just resembles his dead wife who's name was Tarapriya. Baki ki class SPS khud hi laga lega Tara ki 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Minhasmansi92 - 11 months ago
BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alright so Tara ko ye darr tha k usne Varmala nhi pehnaai to dhruv ko shakk ho jaayegasmiley29Isiliye Isne Shadi ki Maala pehna di... Wow madam aapne kya dimaaag paaya haismiley32

Ab itna Kr lia aapne To suhagraat ka procedure bhi kr hi lo , Phir to dhruv easily chala jaayegasmiley22

Aap bhi khush , Aur SPS bhi Khushsmiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Btw , koun hai woh Pagal log jo abhi bhi ye bakwas show dekh rahe hai smiley39

Aur writers to awwal darje ke pagal hai jo aisi script likh rahe hai inhe to mental hospital wale bhi bolenge aage chalo hamare yaha aapke liye bed available nahi hai

Aage chalo humare yaha aapke liye bed available nhi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mai mar gayi 😂 😂

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Alright so Tara ko ye darr tha k usne Varmala nhi pehnaai to dhruv ko shakk ho jaayegasmiley29Isiliye Isne Shadi ki Maala pehna di... Wow madam aapne kya dimaaag paaya haismiley32

Ab itna Kr lia aapne To suhagraat ka procedure bhi kr hi lo , Phir to dhruv easily chala jaayegasmiley22

Ideas mat de pagal writers ko smiley37smiley37

BUSH146 thumbnail

Btw , koun hai woh Pagal log jo abhi bhi ye bakwas show dekh rahe hai smiley39

Apun smiley37, Bt sirf SPS aur Shaurya k liesmiley36smiley36

Aur writers to awwal darje ke pagal hai jo aisi script likh rahe hai inhe to mental hospital wale bhi bolenge aage chalo hamare yaha aapke liye bed available nahi hai

Inke lie to mujhe kuch bolna hi nhi hai , Zyaada bolkr mera dimaag khraab ho jaana haismiley37

Word Count: 1

BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Ideas mat de pagal writers ko smiley37smiley37

Are krwa do ye ab , Sachmesmiley37
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Are krwa do ye ab , Sachmesmiley37

Vese sahi hai hume bhi Shanti mil jayegi😂😂😂

Edited by Minhasmansi92 - 11 months ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

@bold smiley39-This from the same person who was upset at the fake marriage mandap and was willing to walk out even if it meant being captured by the cops.

Or the person who was about to give Dhruv an earful in the fake mangalsutra scene smiley6

That "either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" is beginning to apply to Tara with every passing episode smiley6

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Aage chalo humare yaha aapke liye bed available nhi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mai mar gayi 😂 😂

Aap kyu mar rahi hai smiley39suicide to un brainless writers ko karni chahiye jinhone Tara jaisi pativrata patni ka character likha woh bhi 17th century me

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Aap kyu mar rahi hai smiley39suicide to un brainless writers ko karni chahiye jinhone Tara jaisi pativrata patni ka character likha woh bhi 17th century me

😂😂😂 Yeh bhi hai!

Pati zinda hai lekin humme kisi aur ke saath jhuti shaadi me rehna hai smiley7 Dafa ho!