Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

smiley37 only tea lover can relate smiley36.

just imagine what would she do if she was in place of audience of DT😜smiley36

I have seen Few clips where she sounds slightly Unromantic person smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czxan6DI0Xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxwtYHvRRjw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

So if she was there ,She would end up hitting everyone including Crazy lover Dr Dhruv Saxenasmiley37

Kaha Chita , sirf uff ye masumiyat ke chakkar khata tha .smiley17

Agar Karishma Singh , Dhruv ka repeated Meri Tara , tagline sunti na , to Dhruv sidha hospital land karta smiley36smiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Me vi wohi lene k lie aaismiley37

Literally smiley36

Word Count: 1

Tia-life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Aaj ke episode ka update do re koi smiley36

Maine sirf precap dekha aur uske baad direct fekupriya ko kosne aa gayi smiley39

Pandit ji varmala karwa rahe the , Surya Tara ki , SPS ne time being mana Kara diya par kartavya Priya ne SPS ke gale mein mala daal di .smiley8

Dhruv bhi pichche se show dekh raha tha smiley37smiley37

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Kaha Chita , sirf uff ye masumiyat ke chakkar khata tha .smiley17

Agar Karishma Singh , Dhruv ka repeated Meri Tara , tagline sunti na , to Dhruv sidha hospital land karta smiley36smiley37

smiley37 like this smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz3sKB4PDG-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Meri Tara" & her danda would smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz3HCJovBwD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 months ago
Tia-life thumbnail

Exactly smiley20. Aashiq Dhruv actually needs this treatment to remove " Meri Tara Rog "smiley37smiley37

Edited by Tia-life - 11 months ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Maine sirf precap dekha aur uske baad direct fekupriya ko kosne aa gayi smiley39

Pandit ji varmala karwa rahe the , Surya Tara ki , SPS ne time being mana Kara diya par kartavya Priya ne SPS ke gale mein mala daal di .smiley8

Dhruv bhi pichche se show dekh raha tha smiley37smiley37

Dream possibly? smiley3

If that's real, more people will say bye-bye to the show, and will even possibly support Dhruv becoming a greyish character. He can straight up draw a list of his "ehsaans to her and her family" and ask them to weigh it against SPS' and ask her Kartavya to decide which one is bigger. smiley24

I deffo expected the makers to take Tara-Surya to the mandap- as mentioned before, that's probably the last card for TRP up their sleeve before SAB take a call in early December as to who makes way for Aangan smiley6

Kinda have to feel for Riya- from originally being an excellent role, it is slowly running the risk of becoming a character that no one will want to remember.

Surya becoming Dhruv's ancestor is probably the only thing that could salvage Tara's character in this track.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pushpa ji & Karishma Singh , inse funny saas bahu duo milna , is Impossible smiley36

Pushpa ka beta nahi dikha kabhi muze smiley13

Muze janna hai Karishma ko koun bechara ladka handle kar pata thasmiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Dream possibly? smiley3

If that's real, more people will say bye-bye to the show, and will even possibly support Dhruv becoming a greyish character. He can straight up draw a list of his "ehsaans to her and her family" and ask them to weigh it against SPS' and ask her Kartavya to decide which one is bigger. smiley24

I deffo expected the makers to take Tara-Surya to the mandap- as mentioned before, that's probably the last card for TRP up their sleeve before SAB take a call in early December as to who makes way for Aangan smiley6

Kinda have to feel for Riya- from originally being an excellent role, it is slowly running the risk of becoming a character that no one will want to remember.

Surya becoming Dhruv's ancestor is probably the only thing that could salvage Tara's character in this track.

I repeat nothing can salvage Tara's Character💀

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I repeat nothing can salvage Tara's Character💀

It's getting increasingly difficult atm I agree smiley36, but I think it could still be done. Like show these royals to be in the re-incarnation of Dhruv's family or SPS to be Dhruv's ancestor, and it could kinda be salvaged.

There was supposedly some Dhruvakshi- so I ff'ed to watch that part, only to find that there was barely anything shown- the BTS felt longer! smiley29

So difficult to show a "dating" or normal interaction phase with those 17th century customs. Show Dhruv and Meenakshi to be interested in something common where they could kinda interact for a while, even if only in intellectual talk.

At this rate, it will have to be the kid whose painting will give SPS an idea about D-T.

Tara will 100% not open her mouth, and while Dhruv might, it will only be in a drunken state or something. Then SPS either becomes Sallu from KKHH or Angad from UD.

Edited by aekiel - 11 months ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

It's getting increasingly difficult atm I agree smiley36, but I think it could still be done. Like show these royals to be in the re-incarnation of Dhruv's family or SPS to be Dhruv's ancestor, and it could kinda be salvaged.

Chances are there yes. But the writer's don't have the mind that we have will go the easy route.

There was supposedly some Dhruvakshi- so I ff'ed to watched that part, only to find that there was barely anything shown- the BTS felt longer! smiley29

Yea I also saw that part! There was barely anything show less than 2 minutes(i would say a minute)

So difficult to show a "dating" or normal interaction phase with those 17th century customs. Show Dhruv and Meenakshi to be interested in something common where they could kinda interact, even if only in intellectual talk.

Like I said writers itna dimaag karch nhi karenge 😂. But let's hope they take them somewhere for a little while.

At this rate, it will have to be the kid whose painting will give SPS an idea about D-T.

Chances are less.

Tara will 100% not open her mouth, and while Dhruv might, it will only be in a drunken state or something. Then SPS either becomes Sallu from KKHH or Angad from UD.

Tara se umeed nhi hai! Arre jitna saaf Dil SPS ko dikha rahe hai! There are chances he will turn in Angad from Udaariyaan 💀😈

Word Count: 1