Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Atleast it saved that one Twitter fan who said they'll watch all DT episodes without complaining if India won the WC smiley17 smiley36

Us bechare ki kismat achhi thi is liye bach gaya smiley17

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Bhaisaab! World Cup ka dukh hi nhi ja Raha hai dil se smiley6

Sachme smiley13

Word Count: 1

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

EDT ka title image badalna padega kya smiley19 ye kya hi ho raha hai show mein? 😭😭😭🥲

Are you still watching the show? Lol 😂 I stopped ages ago.

I don’t want to watch a show which isn’t even a show anymore where a legally wedded wife acts like her own husband is stalking her and harassing her when the poor man doesn’t even know what the actual f***k is happening, just like most of the viewers. She also acts like her fake husband is way better and if that wasn’t enough she has deprived a father from his son and vice versa. Tara to me is the epitome of disgusting personality.

I have moved on darlin and now when the show ends will pop champagne 😂😂😂😂

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even the Twitter regulars on the hashtag seem to be reaching the end of their tether- they're pretty frustrated with the direction the story's been taking after the leap, and are disappointed with Tara's characterization smiley6

Saw a small clip where Dhruv puts a garland around Tara's neck- I think it might be for a promo though. And that's probably the last card the makers are playing- drag this to the mandap and see if the TRP increases or not smiley29

Oddly, it didn't increase during the PSM marriage track though (albeit that was a really, really rushed marriage track with no promos)

Think the only time it increased to 0.7 was when Bhaiji "murdered" Dhruv- otherwise it's been a steady 0.6, with the occasional 0.5 thrown in.

In my opinion the current story would have done wonders in these three scenarios:

- Tara had a memory loss and was told SP is her husband for the sake of her health and she only imagines Dhruv but can’t understand what is going on.

- Dhruv and Tara had a massive breakup and both went their separate ways.

- There is a danger on her and her sons life and she feels trapped and as she was separated from Dhruv for so many years she is very low on confidence.

When the parties are in love and say so at every occasion, this trope just doesn’t fly. Forget centuries or whatever it doesn’t make sense. Or they could have brought KVG in 21st century and him being obsessed with Tara.

Old viewers will never connect with this and any new viewers won’t connect with 17th century without context. They go back to the beginning for context and won’t connect - that’s why TRP is either 0.5 or stays at 0.6. I said it before KVG is not bankable anymore and even if he was the story is like Frankenstein’s monster - where bits and pieces are taken and presented as a story which it isn’t.

Tara is unconnected with her own image which is an honest person. She is lying to her husband, fake husband, her own son, and god. So how can anyone watch it and go great?

As I have said best to end it and move on - all they are doing is more damage. Or get DT together and have them go back to 21st and show that. Otherwise bookmark this but TRP is not going to increase one single point. It may decrease but never increase.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

smiley29

Oddly, it didn't increase during the PSM marriage track though (albeit that was a really, really rushed marriage track with no promos)

Think the only time it increased to 0.7 was when Bhaiji "murdered" Dhruv- otherwise it's been a steady 0.6, with the occasional 0.5 thrown in.

U r right.

It was 0.7 for two weeks (I guess )

During Bhaiji " murdered" Dhruv

& Cute Ghost 👻 where Trio was taking revenge on Senapati

in short team work with few DT scenes

And They released promo of it.

It Dropped to 0.5 in 1st week Shyam mohini's track bcz of too much negativity & absence of two important role

then I guess in 2nd week it's back to 0.6 .

As far as I have seen its always Moving between 0.6 & 0.5 .

mostly 0.6 .

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Gandi chai ke liye itni badi punishment smiley37

smiley37 only tea lover can relate smiley36.

just imagine what would she do if she was in place of audience of DT😜smiley36

I have seen Few clips where she sounds slightly Unromantic person smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czxan6DI0Xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxwtYHvRRjw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

So if she was there ,She would end up hitting everyone including Crazy lover Dr Dhruv Saxenasmiley37

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 months ago