Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Fekupriya sach me shadi kar rahi hai SPS se according to new bts

Bhad me jaye love triangle or . DD ki revenge story milne wali hai galti se to kuch exciting hoga

@smiley36as expected.

If she was loyal or remember those Favours of her 1st husband the way she is giving lecture on Duty / Kartavya

I don't think she would dare to think about faking her Own death to person who loved her Unconditionally & waited for long/ come back Just to find her

While She happily gifted his (though it's Their) child to her fake husband after erasing existence of Real father and Enjoying royal treatment.

If she was Loyal or Even loved Her 1st husband then She would go back to him with their Child & inform him about The conspiracy or whatever happening here .

Actually Mrs Tarapriya Saxena died That Day

bcz even if it was posthumous child it's legitimate child & mother has no right to change biological+ legal father's identity, unless she assumed she is R**e survivor & it was Forced wedding etc etc.

Looking at her Fakeness, Kartavya is an Excuse! she wants to enjoy her Newly found "Rani Sa " Status & those Royal Treatment she is getting from Her fake In-laws.

@I doubt we'll get Revenge.

Though it's Better than Bigamy.

If audience/ Supporter or whatever they are

is Supporting such Bigamy then no wonder they were ok with Tillu's EMAsmiley20

Writer isn't leaving any chance for FL's redemption

though As A neutral audience yet to watch Redemption track for Double standard Royal Family hardly seen anything Positive in Them it's only Their Cruelty, Selfishness, i-me-myself / I'm always right Attitude.

Looks like I need Another Short break.

This time it's for my own sanity.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 months ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Koi connection hai in dono bato ka smiley6

Serial is so bad (in terms of storyline currently) that the user is willing to endure that punishment of watching it directly everyday without spoilers/updates if India can win the Cricket World Cup smiley4

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

Serial is so bad (in terms of storyline currently) that the user is willing to endure that punishment of watching it directly everyday without spoilers/updates if India can win the Cricket World Cup smiley4

India ka jitna is more important than the story line they are showing smiley36. India ke liye yeh DT kya cheez hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sala pehli ball pe hi 4 ka! Pehli ball pe! Hum toh gaye! smiley36

Edit- 51 pe 3 out smiley37smiley37

Edited by Minhasmansi92 - 11 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

@smiley36as expected.

If she was loyal or remember those Favours of her 1st husband the way she is giving lecture on Duty / Kartavya

I don't think she would dare to think about faking her Own death to person who loved her Unconditionally & waited for long/ come back Just to find her

While She happily gifted his (though it's Their) child to her fake husband after erasing existence of Real father and Enjoying royal treatment.

If she was Loyal or Even loved Her 1st husband then She would go back to him with their Child & inform him about The conspiracy or whatever happening here .

Actually Mrs Tarapriya Saxena died That Day

bcz even if it was posthumous child it's legitimate child & mother has no right to change biological+ legal father's identity, unless she assumed she is R**e survivor & it was Forced wedding etc etc.

Looking at her Fakeness, Kartavya is an Excuse! she wants to enjoy her Newly found "Rani Sa " Status & those Royal Treatment she is getting from Her fake In-laws.

@I doubt we'll get Revenge.

Though it's Better than Bigamy.

If audience/ Supporter or whatever they are

is Supporting such Bigamy then no wonder they were ok with Tillu's EMAsmiley20

Writer isn't leaving any chance for FL's redemption

though As A neutral audience yet to watch Redemption track for Double standard Royal Family hardly seen anything Positive in Them it's only Their Cruelty, Selfishness, i-me-myself / I'm always right Attitude.

Looks like I need Another Short break.

This time it's for my own sanity.

Is show se ab kuch achha hone ki ummid karna hi bekar hai actually ye show kabada hai pure waste of time smiley21

Waise to itv me ek specific time ke bad sare shows boaring ho hi jate hai but initial episodes ki kuch beautiful memories to hoti hai atleast cherish karne ke liye

Yaha to woh bhi nahi hai kyunki leads ki love story properly dikhai hi nahi kabhi mai hamesha leads ke 1st hug ke liye excited rehti hu but I remember DT ka 1st hug edit kar diya tha actual epi me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€

Muze aadat hai apne sare favourite shows rewatch karne ki but In future ye show sirf ek horrible nightmare banke yad rahega muze

Aur fekupriya ke bare me to kyahi bolu itv famous hai for toxic MLs but maine jitne toxic MLs dekhe hai woh bhi better lagte hai ab in front of fekupriya

Forum se pyar hai muze is liye aati hu yaha warna to mental sanity ke liye DT se related har ek chij se koso dur rehna hi best hai

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Is show se ab kuch achha hone ki ummid karna hi bekar hai actually ye show kabada hai pure waste of time smiley21

Waise to itv me ek specific time ke bad sare shows boaring ho hi jate hai but initial episodes ki kuch beautiful memories to hoti hai atleast cherish karne ke liye .

True .

Yaha to woh bhi nahi hai kyunki leads ki love story properly dikhai hi nahi kabhi mai hamesha leads ke 1st hug ke liye excited rehti hu but I remember DT ka 1st hug edit kar diya tha actual epi me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€

Not just love Story DT fans hardly seen proper scene between Leads before wedding and After wedding.

Such an Unfortunate DT fans We are!smiley44

Muze aadat hai apne sare favourite shows rewatch karne ki

but In future ye show sirf ek horrible nightmare banke yad rahega muze

A horrible nightmare I want to avoid.

Aur fekupriya ke bare me to kyahi bolu itv famous hai for toxic MLs but maine jitne toxic MLs dekhe hai woh bhi better lagte hai ab in front of fekupriya

Though I don't like Toxic Leads but That true . she is the Worst.

Forum se pyar hai muze is liye aati hu yaha warna to mental sanity ke liye DT se related har ek chij se koso dur rehna hi best hai .

Rightsmiley20

@Same pinchsmiley17,

I have this habit of reading or watch again anything I likedsmiley31.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Though I don't like Toxic Leads but That true . she is the Worst

Mai bhi hamesha green flag MLs wale shows hi choose karti hu kyunki mera strong opinion hai ki jab ml character achha ho to show dekhna easy ho jata hai

But honestly DD jitna great, hopeless lover boy pasand nhi aaya muze uske character me realistic touch hi nahi hai smiley21

@Same pinchsmiley17,

I have this habit of reading or watch again anything I likedsmiley31

Reading lover nahi hu mai mansi di ko pata hai ๐Ÿ˜œ par favourite shows, movies again and again dekh sakti husmiley17

Word Count: 1

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

smiley36

Yaar , U can ask my Mom smiley36My whole family Specially Mom & Sister is tired of This habit of mine.

Though they are aware of My Reading habits

but initially they used to be surprised whenever they noticed same Books in my Hand / PDF opened in Phone

And

what surprised them more is My re-watching habit of Movie/shows which revealed with "3 Idiots"

And weekend Shows like CID , aadalat .

Initially My mom used to express her opinion / feelings whenever She found me watching same movie/shows with

"U have watched it " ๐Ÿค”

then

"how many times u r going to watching it?" ๐Ÿคจ

Now mom is like

"OH! U r reading/ watching it again" smiley36

smiley37 in few case I'm hopeless smiley36

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

smiley36

Yaar , U can ask my Mom smiley36My whole family Specially Mom & Sister is tired of This habit of mine.

Though they are aware of My Reading habits

but initially they used to be surprised whenever they noticed same Books in my Hand / PDF opened in Phone

And

what surprised them more is My re-watching habit of Movie/shows which revealed with "3 Idiots"

And weekend Shows like CID , aadalat .

Initially My mom used to express her opinion / feelings whenever She found me watching same movie/shows with

"U have watched it " ๐Ÿค”

then

"how many times u r going to watching it?" ๐Ÿคจ

Now mom is like

"OH! U r reading/ watching it again" smiley36

smiley37 in few case I'm hopeless smiley36

Mere sath bhi hota hai aisa ๐Ÿ˜œ

ymggk ka koi bhi episode dekhne baith jati hu to mom gussa ho jati hai bolti hai kitni bar ek hi show ke pichhe time waste karegi

Ab kal hi mai late night PA dekh rahi thi to unhone bola tu nahi sudhregi smiley7๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚