**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #20 ** - Page 157

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

They are Over confidence to notice their obsession for nonsense

Even after 0.4 .

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1793536613081068027

Madam sir is coming with Another session & there was news about Fantasy/ supernatural based show .

So if it fixed on 0.4 then ✂️ is Confirmed.

@vaidehi49- Anyways wanted to ask a question can we just watch DT for 2 min and change the channel will that TRP count 😬😆

Sorry dear , neither I'm TRP viewers nor I'm citizen of India .

But Just like @aekiel said ,I think if They monitor preference of their Trp viewers whom they selected (bcz everyone isn't part of it). then meter/ device will note Your Movement so of course it will affect TRP point.

@FantasyFan_8 when hatred/ backlash from viewers in almost every site including 0.4 couldnt help, I doubt 0.1 will do any wonder .

Sorry not understanding the concept of TRP gain here. Is there any possibility that we get to know how it works.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

That person was Actually Mahaveer but they changed his get up .

https://x.com/sabtv/status/1793650202169200963

The sad thing is that this is not a half-bad promo actually, but they've ruined the show so much and created such a disconnect with the viewers that nobody wants to go back at this stage.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Sorry not understanding the concept of TRP gain here. Is there any possibility that we get to know how it works.

There are select houses that have TRP meters attached to their TV. It's possibly done on a sampling basis, but for such a diverse country like India, it feels grossly inadequate.

Mumbai for example, has some 2K meters. It's a city with 2 crore folks, so you're essentially making one meter speak for the viewing habits of 10,000 people.

There are meters spread all over India, and data from this is extrapolated to make the ratings that you see released every Thursday. That's the only legit TRP; every other data like online TRP is just rubbish- there's no official, standard way of measuring online TRP.

IMO, it's a very, very poor system, and gives an idea as to why urban youth centric shows (Sony in particular) struggle for offline TRP.

Edited by aekiel - 4 months ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They are Over confidence to notice their obsession for nonsense

Even after 0.4 .

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1793536613081068027

Madam sir is coming with Another session & there was news about Fantasy/ supernatural based show .

So if it fixed on 0.4 then ✂️ is Confirmed.

@vaidehi49- Anyways wanted to ask a question can we just watch DT for 2 min and change the channel will that TRP count 😬😆

Sorry dear , neither I'm TRP viewers nor I'm citizen of India .

But Just like @aekiel said ,I think if They monitor preference of their Trp viewers whom they selected (bcz everyone isn't part of it). then meter/ device will note Your Movement so of course it will affect TRP point.

@FantasyFan_8 when hatred/ backlash from viewers in almost every site including 0.4 couldnt help, I doubt 0.1 will do any wonder .

0.1 TRP will force the channel to shut the show and so the PH will be forced to end on happy note to bas last episode mei sab kuch jet speed pe miraculously theek ho jayega

Palak2812 thumbnail

That person was Actually Mahaveer but they changed his get up .

https://x.com/sabtv/status/1793650202169200963

This show is still going on and showing nonsense

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

The sad thing is that this is not a half-bad promo actually, but they've ruined the show so much and created such a disconnect with the viewers that nobody wants to go back at this stage.

disconnected due to Character graph of Female lead & too much SS to Devghar ..

Even now proper redemption for FL is Needed

& Self-respect should be given to ML , 1% is ok if they Can't give 50% .

I don't know what will Happen in actual Episode bcz Promo is always misleading.

But If She Give lecture on Right & wrong

when it's She who is Wrong in Every way

then again it will forced audience to hate her.

writer should Use Their precious time For Proper Redemption of FL & A proper Story

instead of Half baked Story & Simple Sorry from FL .

And smiley27Thanks for Sharing info regarding TRP smiley32.

TBH TRP System needs to be Changed,

Those Selected TRP audience can't Take Decision on behalf Lakhs/ Crores ..

But it's possible only if Channel/ PH or people Who are Connected to this System is Ready to change ..

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 4 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Naya EDT smiley42

Ria23 thumbnail

Bhaiji is back

Please get your sister dimaag check

Waise i have not been watching this suryapratap bijli thing

Who is the young girl with dhruv and how does she know english words. I saw a scene on insta and now i am confused. But dont want to watch epi either

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ria23

Bhaiji is back

Please get your sister dimaag check

Waise i have not been watching this suryapratap bijli thing

Who is the young girl with dhruv and how does she know english words. I saw a scene on insta and now i am confused. But dont want to watch epi either

Actually Tara's mind has finally developed brain cells but Bhaiji never had any brain cells and is still as insane as ever.

The young girl is also from 21st century who accidentally wandered into a cave and landed in 17th century. Suryapratap tried to get her married to Dhruv but very intelligently Dhruv, Tara and Dolly worked together to declare Child Marriage illegal forever in Devgarh.

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Actually Tara's mind has finally developed brain cells but Bhaiji never had any brain cells and is still as insane as ever.

The young girl is also from 21st century who accidentally wandered into a cave and landed in 17th century. Suryapratap tried to get her married to Dhruv but very intelligently Dhruv, Tara and Dolly worked together to declare Child Marriage illegal forever in Devgarh.

Makes sense now

I saw few reels where that girl was speaking english. I was like isko kaise sikha di dhruv ne woh bhi itni jaldi