Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

What they should do is Dolly should take dhruv with him in 21st century and get him treated and slap him for his selflessness attitude and stop him from going to 17th century again.

Get a life Dhruv

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Don't know how but Dolly understands English

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Apparently Dolly is also a time traveller somehow

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Apparently Dolly is also a time traveller somehow

What's the age of this Dolly character, and what type of clothes does she wear?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

What's the age of this Dolly character, and what type of clothes does she wear?

She's a minor(exact age not yet specified) who was kidnapped and was being forcibly married off to a middle aged man - all to trap Dhruv into rescuing her and then being forced to marry her. This fake marriage was SPS plan so that Dhruv rescues her and then villagers force him to either marry the minor girl or she be declared village pros*tute.

SPS just keeps falling lower and lower.

I hope Dolly somehow turns out to be Dhruv's blood relative. Maybe Jay's daughter or something.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Now a days marathi shows serves more bold content than boaring Hindi shows smiley36

This is the trp topper show in marathi

When family members asked the reason for sleeping separately, see what double meaning dialogues ML said 😁

We were doing something on the bed. And while we were doing this, my wife got a waist cramp

Granny - Just Shut up now

No no, you people need explanation so listen, I will tell you in details🤣

After getting cramps, my wife was unable to do anything

Sis - how shameless are you

I mean to say how does she do the household works tomorrow

I felt very bad because the cramps were caused by me, that's why I was applying oil on her waist

We came down from the bed so that the bed sheet would not get dirty. Then my wife slept there, she was too tired...

Sis - Shut up plz

......Because of household chores sis

Granny - is ladki ko kya bole jab hamara ladka hi behuda hai

Look at granny's expressions 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/xGK59V0nu0s?si=WNYwd0Zy1VcPNIRt

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Now a days marathi shows serves more bold content than boaring Hindi shows smiley36

When family members asked the reason for sleeping separately, see what double meaning dialogues ML said 😁

We were doing something on the bed. And while we were doing this, my wife got a waist cramp

I felt very bad because the cramps were caused by me, that's why I was applying oil on her waist

We came down from the bed so that the bed sheet would not get dirty. Then my wife slept there, she was too tired...

Sis - Shut up plz

Oooooo Bhai this was damnsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Family k saamne bruh ne bedroom ki film chalu krdi purismiley37 , sbse accha to bechari wife ka rxn thasmiley37smiley36She was like ha batade sb batde , kl se inhi bhi room me bulaa lenasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhai feeling soo much bad 4 myslef , kyu Marathi nhi aati smiley38
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Sis - Shut up plz

Advocate Arjun subhedar most entertaining character on marathi television he's super funny sometimes 🤣🤣🤣

Sayli - kash ye dharti fat jaye aur mai usme sama jau 😅😅

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Family k saamne bruh ne bedroom ki film chalu krdi purismiley37 , sbse accha to bechari wife ka rxn thasmiley37smiley36She was like ha batade sb batde , kl se inhi bhi room me bulaa lenasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Wife bol rahi hai kash ke dharti fat jaye aur mai usme sama jausmiley37

Mai dekhti hu ye show achha hai ml character Arjun as a advocate dashing hai but at the same time he's super funny 🤣🤣

Tu bhul gayi Mai hu na teri Marathi translator smiley31basic storyline batati hu tuze

Sayali(FL) real Tanvi ( Arjun's childhood friend )is grown in orphanage and has a sweet, kind disposition. Arjun, humble despite his wealth, is a leading criminal lawyer. Sayali is looking for a lawyer to argue in a case related to Madhubhau her foster father who was falsely accused and arrested for murder which was done by Sakshi with Priya ( fake Tanvi) by her side

Arjun's family had planned his engagement with Priya ( "Fake Tanvi"). But Arjun loathed love and marriage because of his best friend's death In particular, he had no desire to marry Priya from the first meeting he didn't like her at all So, Arjun agrees to take up Sayali's case on the condition that she would agree to one-year contract marriage with him. Why only sayli because Because he thought she will be perfect as the DIL of his house. She is kind and someone who understands the importance of relationships so it will be easy for his family to accept her. Moreover, she will not break the contract in the middle because of case

After she agrees, the two go to the temple on Arjun's engagement day. After registering the marriage, Arjun and Sayali reach the engagement venue, and Arjun announces his marriage to Sayali to his family, thereby stopping the engagement. Sayali goes to Arjun's house and they pretend to be husband and wife in front of the family

Arjun and Sayali keep up their facade of a couple in love, but do not have feelings for eachother. However, with time, Arjun discovers her good qualities and falls in love with her

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2z36O6MDFC/?igsh=MXZ1dWJ0MnZ2OHYzNQ==

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

I will help you for translations don't worry smiley1

another hilarious scene smiley39

granny is happy ki Arjun subah se bayko(wife)...bayko nahi kar raha hai

And Arjun suddenly started his double meaning dialoguebazi smiley17actually mai tention me hu

Everyone seriously kya hua beta?

A - kuch nahi woh 3 days se meri bayko ke kamar me dard hai aur ab back pain bhi start ho gaya hai is liye last 3 days se hum kuch kar hi nahi....

Granny - Arjun smiley7 aise dirty discriptions sunne se achha hum sab ke kan kharab ho jaye

Thanks Arjun for not mentioning positions this time poor guy not getting it from last 3 nightssmiley39

https://youtu.be/Zuq-oEBf-VQ?feature=shared

Edited by Utkarsha999 - 6 months ago