Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Suryapratap se acchi toh tillo hi thi

Mahaveer, maharaj, maharani and tillo were much more tolerable

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Some unknown person is helping Tara against SPS. Don't know who that is. SPS is noe trying to forcefully wed Tara by tying her up but as per precap she faints during pheras

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just a question ❓ Did dhruv really loved Ayesha or was it just a one sided love?

Because the way Dhruv loves Tara is like never seen before love story. It has crossed spirituality and all the boundaries.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Just a question ❓ Did dhruv really loved Ayesha or was it just a one sided love?

Because the way Dhruv loves Tara is like never seen before love story. It has crossed spirituality and all the boundaries.

Ayesha mentioned about Dhruv's love for her in one of the earliest episodes - neither Dhruv affirmed it, not he denied it.

He simply said, he felt pain her pain when she was heartbroken and that he would never let another person enter his heart or life. 😏 😏 😏

So I guess makers left that loophole for audiences' interpretation. 🤔

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think that he thought that he loved her but he himself wasn't sure what love is till he met Tara.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

I think that he thought that he loved her but he himself wasn't sure what love is till he met Tara.

Sounds poetic and right in context of DT. Although I'd say he still doesn't know what love is because this is sheer madness and that too for an undeserving person. 🥴

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Sounds poetic and right in context of DT. Although I'd say he still doesn't know what love is because this is sheer madness and that too for an undeserving person. 🥴

Even I felt the same way This Is madness SPS is mad but Dhruv is also not less.

Sometimes I feel he loves her sometimes I feel overdue ho jata hai uska.

The way he was planning to burn himself with the candle arranged with the name tara. He could have moved on and started his work but no 5 years wasted in search of his TARA.

Kaun zyaada pagal hai bol nahi sakte ab Dhruv Ya SPS.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Even I felt the same way This Is madness SPS is mad but Dhruv is also not less.

Sometimes I feel he loves her sometimes I feel overdue ho jata hai uska.

The way he was planning to burn himself with the candle arranged with the name tara. He could have moved on and started his work but no 5 years wasted in search of his TARA.

Kaun zyaada pagal hai bol nahi sakte ab Dhruv Ya SPS.

My vote goes to Dhruv

With that being said, I understand the insanity. As we were discussing in another thread, with age and maturity our understanding and resultant action regarding LOVE tends to vary. Yet it's an extremely powerful emotion and can overwhelm you no matter how old/mature you are.

I have always loved the dialogue from The Matrix -

It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to that of insanity...

So yeah, I believe when you are truly in love, it consumes you. Some of my favorite ships (Both ITV & International) were like that. But then again, they reacted when their love wasn't reciprocated and demanded an answer. And their partners were equally madly in love with them. So in those instances it made sense why they were ready to burn down the world for their lovers.

Dhruv looks like an obsessed stalker to me who can't take NO for an answer and is hell bent on ruining his life as if he has nothing else to do.

Contrary to the popular verdict of the fandom, at times I can actually understand Tara but Dhruv's reasoning is beyond my comprehension. 😵‍💫🫨😵‍💫🫨😵‍💫🫨😵‍💫

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Dhruv and Surya Pratap Singh mai ab zyada difference nahi lagata tbh.

One has already ruined his life completely and other one is on the verge of ruining it.

Love is about family and self respect jho dono bande bhol chuke hai.

With dhruv self respect has gone and Surya Pratap Singh egoistic ho gaya hai.

I liked his pehla wala SPS version better where he was in his senses. And dhruv was gone case.

SPS did everything for his kingdom and family and mainly for Shaurya. Now he to is a gone case.

Dhruv mostly is a gone case with him every other dialogue Meri Tara. Not even his son.

Kash woh 21st century mai hota with family and Canada jata paise kamata par nahi iski tara ka jaap with time baad Chuka hai.

Neutral2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I miss many episode. One question :- How Tara is pregnant?