Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Are yaar mere bhi tests chal rahe hai to I can understand your situation smiley19

But phir bhi din me ek visit to banti hai dear yaha parsmiley31

Advance me sry bol deti hu coz pkka ab sach sunn kr tu mujhe 2 gaaliyaan dene waali Haismiley36

Yhaa visit to meri din 4 5 ho jaati hai , Pr pdh kr bhaagh jaati hu , Just dekh leti hu chl kya rha haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Woto DT update tere thru dekha to shock lg gya ye kyaa , Tu phir se wohi pagalpanti me jaa rhi hai to sochaa aur rokne k lie chali aaismiley9

Pr ab isse pehle tu kuch bole sunn le , Ab daily attendance dungi pkka ... Kuch nhi to sirf hii bolne aajaungi
Bssssmiley9
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Advance me sry bol deti hu coz pkka ab sach sunn kr tu mujhe 2 gaaliyaan dene waali Haismiley36

Yhaa visit to meri din 4 5 ho jaati hai , Pr pdh kr bhaagh jaati hu , Just dekh leti hu chl kya rha haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Woto DT update tere thru dekha to shock lg gya ye kyaa , Tu phir se wohi pagalpanti me jaa rhi hai to sochaa aur rokne k lie chali aaismiley9

Pr ab isse pehle tu kuch bole sunn le , Ab daily attendance dungi pkka ... Kuch nhi to sirf hii bolne aajaungi
Bssssmiley9

Chalak ladki maje le rahi hai tu aur mai yaha sach me soch rahi hu ki tu busy hai

Good aa jana ab roj Hii hello bolne smiley31

Muze ek serial suggestion mila hai confused hu dekhu ki nahi leads ki chemistry to super adorable haismiley42but sp ka show hai unfortunately 🤦‍♀

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxoDxIMBveL/?igsh=bXozc2RsaGh4YTgw

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Tillo in a new Sitara serial alongside Kanwar Dhillon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWOE-P1KGc

BUSH146 thumbnail

Chalak ladki maje le rahi hai tu aur mai yaha sach me soch rahi hu ki tu busy hai

Good aa jana ab roj Hii hello bolne smiley31

Muze ek serial suggestion mila hai confused hu dekhu ki nahi leads ki chemistry to super adorable haismiley42but sp ka show hai unfortunately 🤦‍♀

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxoDxIMBveL/?igsh=bXozc2RsaGh4YTgw

Ab tune bola h baat to maan ni pdegismiley9

Ye waali to baatein kuch ankahi si haina ? DKP ka show haina ye waala to
BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

SP ka show hai pr
Chale to chand tk vrna shaam tk vi nhismiley37smiley37smiley37
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Ab tune bola h baat to maan ni pdegismiley9

Ye waali to baatein kuch ankahi si haina ? DKP ka show haina ye waala to

Ha wahi wala kuch bate ankahi si

Once upon a time I mom used to watch banu mai teri dulhan show waha par bate kuch ankahi si ka ml supporting role me tha as a Bharat

Tab muze woh achha lagta tha hero se bhi jyada pasand thasmiley36

Phir kulfi kumar bajewala me bhi dekha tha mohit ko maine uski acting achhi hai smiley20

Is liye soch rahi hu try karke dekhu let's see abhi to sirf offscreen reels check kar rahi hu.....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3QDQyJJEWM/?igsh=MTl5cG83YXV2N2lrYg==

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Is show ke Marathi remake ka promo bhi same to same hai aur same day release kiya hai smiley36

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Is show ke Marathi remake ka promo bhi same to same hai aur same day release kiya hai smiley36

Tillu's character in the Hindo one has a really Maharashtrian name! One rarely sees S a i l e e in other states.

Any idea what the original show's story was?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Tillu's character in the Hindo one has a really Maharashtrian name! One rarely sees S a i l e e in other states.

Any idea what the original show's story was?

Yes correct

I don't know anything about OG version sorry

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hiya lovelies,

How are you all? My goodness!! it has been ages since I last checked the show. I do see some random clips on Insta but since the stupid "kartavya" drama I just cannot go back to what the show was for me before. In all honestly I am over the pair, and show - one good thing I guess.

I have seen some clips of this new Tara as Bijli and I am liking it. Would be better if they don't bring Tara back and keep this Bijli as is and Dhruv can be with her.

I have struggled to understand how any duty surpasses a legally wedded bond. I have been watching Indian series for a while now and not once have I hated the FL, in fact I have always supported them even when they have acted stupid:

1. Khushi in IPKKND was irrational and silly at times but she was loyal as hell.

2. Dhanak in Gathbandan was silly too and post leap she was willing to marry another man but she was loyal and had not crossed any boundaries, in fact she made sure that she will not give in just because a man has done a lot for her.

3. Roshni in YJHJK was irritating but she too was immensely loyal and whatever she did was to make sure Aman is protected.

4. Mehar in Chotti Sardaarni was in love with another man before marriage, once she married and even though she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby she was loyal to her husband Sarabjeet.

I would have thought that in 17th century wedding vows are sacred and not to be trifled with. Tara sees SP sacrificed his hand and took care of her son, but he knew she was another man's wife and that child is not his. She never set boundaries for him to remember that the kid is not his and there is no way she will ever allow him the place of a husband. How dumb was them to retroactively show that Dhruv may have died when Tara was doing the karvachauth vrat in Dhruv's name - so what? she was doing a vrat of forever life of her dead husband? She planned to meet him in next life where he would live forever or what? how utterly stupid was that! The makers must know that the show is set in 17th century, the audience is still 21st century!!!

Regarding the kid, he is little - yes it will shock him but he seems smart and will understand that his biological dad is Dhruv and they can get him therapy in 21st. Also, the TT portal is a communal thing anyway, so he can come and visit SP whenever he wants.

The Tara who believed lying was wrong, kept lying and lying and lying some more - all for what? a duty? which lets face it she would never do it well and in doing so not only damaged her reputation, made sure everyone else ended up hurting too.

I like this Bijli and I want this one to remain and Tara can die retroactively I don't care - SP didn't even know that Bijli is Tara but he loves her? On the other side we have Dhruv who seems to have drunk Tara's duty cool aid too for some reason.

There is a saying "fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me" and Dhruv is going through the fool me twice phase now where he appears to think Tara needs to come back and be what? Antara - the dumb queen?

If duty meant so much to her she should have married Samrat, and made sure he didn't do anything untoward. I blame the makers here who have turned the loyal audience away, and couldn't gain any new members. I had said that KVG is not as bankable as he was before. His last show as main lead was closed abruptly and since then he comes as a third wheel and doesn't move the TRP scale much.

Best thing would have been either:

A - Dhruv Tara in 21st century where Tara comes to terms with living in 21st. They could have introduced KVG as a new guy who supports them and issues, angst, drama there or

B - Tara losing her memory and thinking she is queen for real and when she sees Dhruv again she feels confused, conflicted, issues, and angst.

I am not saying all logical but some semblance to normalcy. The audience would have tolerated her duty jaap as she has no memory and not at fault. Here unlike the rista show there was no divorce or couple who had fights, both DT loved each other and wanted to be with each other and that's why no one can connect with Tara and her stupid duty when she went on and on with her rant of marriage is not only for this life but it remains true after one's demise as well.

Anyway, that is where I am - would I ever go back to watching this show ever again like before? a HARD NO! not even for any reason but I would have bittersweet memories where I did meet you all and the potential of the show.

I would be happy if it ends, I think at this point most would be as fans seems to have moved on and I wish both Ishaan and Riya find success in their careers moving forward too.

Hello!smiley31

Watched Iss Pyaar only .

Arnav was impulsive & Aggressive which I didn't like Till he changed for Better

but The way His Brother in-law (Sam/Syam) Projected / planned I will Appreciate writer for showing A Smart Villain

To some extent I can Understand the trauma that is the main reason behind Arnav's trust issue (I guess im right)

But here in DT after Leap , only thing I understand is everyone of Royal Family (Excluding Junior Saxena) is Hypocrite , selfish, cruel & few of Them have zero Ethics/ moral values

And Princess Tarapriya Of Vallabhgar is expert in those fields while Mr SPS is perfect Supportive partner of fake Rani Sa .

Only thing Writer of DT is telling from long time is

if Any commoner try to Show Humanity to Royal Family then he/ she will Face Cruelty as Gift .

And if Commoner try his best to save Royal Family from Destruction then in return Royal Will snatch everything from him including his Child .

Saxenas is The Example of how Royal Family is .

but the problem is Dhruv Saxena didn't learn anything from Past & Still he let them Manipulate by Falling for Their Fake tears/ Sorry.

In Short,

Royal Family is dangerous than Any Red Flag or even Black Flag for Commoners..

So if Commoner wants to lead A normal life They must avoid Royals.

TBH Show lost its Charm with their Disaster Track and duty nonsense for Another man just destroyed it completely.

Still there is few who is Watching & waiting for DT

Though Memory loss Showed glimpse but looks like writer is back with SPS & Devghar Nonsense.

So It's good We aren't watching.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago