Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Bijli to sps - ya to Bijli ye bhari bharkam vatra samjhal payegi ya phir aapka bachha smiley36

I like Riya's comic timing here smiley37

https://youtu.be/wjzMRyRA1N8?feature=shared

are U watching Episodes?

Or its just limited to Precaps/ Spoiler?

Im not watching

bcz SPS is there to claim his right on someone's Legal son & Wife..Disgusting!

I must Say Mr & Mrs SPS is Perfect Match in many ways including Royal with Zero Ethics/ Moral values ..

smiley32As an actor its good , may be for short time but she is free from Nonsense and Negativity /Hatred is reducing..

I have seen someone's comment on YT comments section there is fear in Audience that

Once She regain Her memory it's possible that Fake Mrs SPS/ Rani Sa will return with Double speed & Guilt for Hurting Her Fake Husband will be Added along with Duty & Loyalty.

So Writer need to End Devghar nonsense & Clear Junior Saxena's identity .

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Off course I'm not watching DT just precap and 1/2 clips dekhi thi Bijli ki that's itsmiley36

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

most probably Another Dream of Dhruv Saxena.

Recently I saw a clip of SitaRam ".. alvida Princess Noor Jahan .." (already watched full movie)

that's when I remember

once U mentioned that U feel there is something common in Lieutenant Ram of movie "SitaRam" and ML of DhruvTara ?

Ram and DD me muze abhi bhi similarities dikhti hai maybe dono greenest flags hai is liye smiley20

But unfortunately feku ko princess Noor jahan se compare nahi kar sakte kyunki Noor to completely ram ki sita ban gayi thi aur Tara kabhi bhi dhruv ki tara nahi ban payi 👎

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kuch bhi kaho Bijli has brought much needed comic relief to the show. I just hope that makers do not return her to that Rani Antara Devi avatar again

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fan/ Audience's Reaction after Promo

https://x.com/attrica_H/status/1755552067559780805?s=20

https://x.com/Pama1509/status/1755578676991914224?s=20

https://x.com/attrica_H/status/1755708281602052144?s=20

TBH I'm not surprised 🥱

Writer is obsessed with SPS & Devghar 😪

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiya lovelies,

How are you all? My goodness!! it has been ages since I last checked the show. I do see some random clips on Insta but since the stupid "kartavya" drama I just cannot go back to what the show was for me before. In all honestly I am over the pair, and show - one good thing I guess.

I have seen some clips of this new Tara as Bijli and I am liking it. Would be better if they don't bring Tara back and keep this Bijli as is and Dhruv can be with her.

I have struggled to understand how any duty surpasses a legally wedded bond. I have been watching Indian series for a while now and not once have I hated the FL, in fact I have always supported them even when they have acted stupid:

1. Khushi in IPKKND was irrational and silly at times but she was loyal as hell.

2. Dhanak in Gathbandan was silly too and post leap she was willing to marry another man but she was loyal and had not crossed any boundaries, in fact she made sure that she will not give in just because a man has done a lot for her.

3. Roshni in YJHJK was irritating but she too was immensely loyal and whatever she did was to make sure Aman is protected.

4. Mehar in Chotti Sardaarni was in love with another man before marriage, once she married and even though she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby she was loyal to her husband Sarabjeet.

I would have thought that in 17th century wedding vows are sacred and not to be trifled with. Tara sees SP sacrificed his hand and took care of her son, but he knew she was another man's wife and that child is not his. She never set boundaries for him to remember that the kid is not his and there is no way she will ever allow him the place of a husband. How dumb was them to retroactively show that Dhruv may have died when Tara was doing the karvachauth vrat in Dhruv's name - so what? she was doing a vrat of forever life of her dead husband? She planned to meet him in next life where he would live forever or what? how utterly stupid was that! The makers must know that the show is set in 17th century, the audience is still 21st century!!!

Regarding the kid, he is little - yes it will shock him but he seems smart and will understand that his biological dad is Dhruv and they can get him therapy in 21st. Also, the TT portal is a communal thing anyway, so he can come and visit SP whenever he wants.

The Tara who believed lying was wrong, kept lying and lying and lying some more - all for what? a duty? which lets face it she would never do it well and in doing so not only damaged her reputation, made sure everyone else ended up hurting too.

I like this Bijli and I want this one to remain and Tara can die retroactively I don't care - SP didn't even know that Bijli is Tara but he loves her? On the other side we have Dhruv who seems to have drunk Tara's duty cool aid too for some reason.

There is a saying "fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me" and Dhruv is going through the fool me twice phase now where he appears to think Tara needs to come back and be what? Antara - the dumb queen?

If duty meant so much to her she should have married Samrat, and made sure he didn't do anything untoward. I blame the makers here who have turned the loyal audience away, and couldn't gain any new members. I had said that KVG is not as bankable as he was before. His last show as main lead was closed abruptly and since then he comes as a third wheel and doesn't move the TRP scale much.

Best thing would have been either:

A - Dhruv Tara in 21st century where Tara comes to terms with living in 21st. They could have introduced KVG as a new guy who supports them and issues, angst, drama there or

B - Tara losing her memory and thinking she is queen for real and when she sees Dhruv again she feels confused, conflicted, issues, and angst.

I am not saying all logical but some semblance to normalcy. The audience would have tolerated her duty jaap as she has no memory and not at fault. Here unlike the rista show there was no divorce or couple who had fights, both DT loved each other and wanted to be with each other and that's why no one can connect with Tara and her stupid duty when she went on and on with her rant of marriage is not only for this life but it remains true after one's demise as well.

Anyway, that is where I am - would I ever go back to watching this show ever again like before? a HARD NO! not even for any reason but I would have bittersweet memories where I did meet you all and the potential of the show.

I would be happy if it ends, I think at this point most would be as fans seems to have moved on and I wish both Ishaan and Riya find success in their careers moving forward too.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hiya lovelies,

How are you all? My goodness!! it has been ages since I last checked the show. I do see some random clips on Insta but since the stupid "kartavya" drama I just cannot go back to what the show was for me before. In all honestly I am over the pair, and show - one good thing I guess.

I have seen some clips of this new Tara as Bijli and I am liking it. Would be better if they don't bring Tara back and keep this Bijli as is and Dhruv can be with her.

I have struggled to understand how any duty surpasses a legally wedded bond. I have been watching Indian series for a while now and not once have I hated the FL, in fact I have always supported them even when they have acted stupid:

1. Khushi in IPKKND was irrational and silly at times but she was loyal as hell.

2. Dhanak in Gathbandan was silly too and post leap she was willing to marry another man but she was loyal and had not crossed any boundaries, in fact she made sure that she will not give in just because a man has done a lot for her.

3. Roshni in YJHJK was irritating but she too was immensely loyal and whatever she did was to make sure Aman is protected.

4. Mehar in Chotti Sardaarni was in love with another man before marriage, once she married and even though she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby she was loyal to her husband Sarabjeet.

I would have thought that in 17th century wedding vows are sacred and not to be trifled with. Tara sees SP sacrificed his hand and took care of her son, but he knew she was another man's wife and that child is not his. She never set boundaries for him to remember that the kid is not his and there is no way she will ever allow him the place of a husband. How dumb was them to retroactively show that Dhruv may have died when Tara was doing the karvachauth vrat in Dhruv's name - so what? she was doing a vrat of forever life of her dead husband? She planned to meet him in next life where he would live forever or what? how utterly stupid was that! The makers must know that the show is set in 17th century, the audience is still 21st century!!!

Regarding the kid, he is little - yes it will shock him but he seems smart and will understand that his biological dad is Dhruv and they can get him therapy in 21st. Also, the TT portal is a communal thing anyway, so he can come and visit SP whenever he wants.

The Tara who believed lying was wrong, kept lying and lying and lying some more - all for what? a duty? which lets face it she would never do it well and in doing so not only damaged her reputation, made sure everyone else ended up hurting too.

I like this Bijli and I want this one to remain and Tara can die retroactively I don't care - SP didn't even know that Bijli is Tara but he loves her? On the other side we have Dhruv who seems to have drunk Tara's duty cool aid too for some reason.

There is a saying "fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me" and Dhruv is going through the fool me twice phase now where he appears to think Tara needs to come back and be what? Antara - the dumb queen?

If duty meant so much to her she should have married Samrat, and made sure he didn't do anything untoward. I blame the makers here who have turned the loyal audience away, and couldn't gain any new members. I had said that KVG is not as bankable as he was before. His last show as main lead was closed abruptly and since then he comes as a third wheel and doesn't move the TRP scale much.

Best thing would have been either:

A - Dhruv Tara in 21st century where Tara comes to terms with living in 21st. They could have introduced KVG as a new guy who supports them and issues, angst, drama there or

B - Tara losing her memory and thinking she is queen for real and when she sees Dhruv again she feels confused, conflicted, issues, and angst.

I am not saying all logical but some semblance to normalcy. The audience would have tolerated her duty jaap as she has no memory and not at fault. Here unlike the rista show there was no divorce or couple who had fights, both DT loved each other and wanted to be with each other and that's why no one can connect with Tara and her stupid duty when she went on and on with her rant of marriage is not only for this life but it remains true after one's demise as well.

Anyway, that is where I am - would I ever go back to watching this show ever again like before? a HARD NO! not even for any reason but I would have bittersweet memories where I did meet you all and the potential of the show.

I would be happy if it ends, I think at this point most would be as fans seems to have moved on and I wish both Ishaan and Riya find success in their careers moving forward too.

Good lord this was long. And welcome back for however long you are here smiley36smiley36 And i agree with all of it. But gave up on the long ago smiley39smiley8

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Good lord this was long. And welcome back for however long you are here smiley36smiley36 And i agree with all of it. But gave up on the long ago smiley39smiley8

Was fkin frustrated with what they have done. I think most have given up - I used to at one point eagerly want to see what was going on, and now its mehhhh - whatever!!smiley36

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Was fkin frustrated with what they have done. I think most have given up - I used to at one point eagerly want to see what was going on, and now its mehhhh - whatever!!smiley36

Ikr! The show has lost its charm smiley36