Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Btw, have you watched this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Ranichi_Ga_Jodi

This is supposedly the Marathi one that Mera Balam Thanedaar is based on.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

Btw, have you watched this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Ranichi_Ga_Jodi

This is supposedly the Marathi one that Mera Balam Thanedaar is based on.

Meri Nani dekhti thi is liye story pata hai mera balam se kafi different thi is show ki story actually better thi smiley36

ML ko FL se love at first sight ho jata hai but uski marriage fix hoti hai FL ki sis se, phir a day before marriage Woh apne bf ke sath bhag jati hai aur ml FL ke papa se FL ka hath mangta hai for marriage

ML green flag dikhaya tha not angry police wala like shagun's character

Shadi , SR, pregnancy track sab kuch fast fast dikhaya tha then FL 18+ nahi hai ye secret reveal Ho jata hai aur ml ki job chali jati hai, FL ka miscarriage ho jata hai

ML jobless hone ke gam me apni bestie ke sath drunk state me ONS karta hai phir guilty hokar FL se dur rehta hai akela almost 1 year

During that period FL IPS officer banti hai, then ml use sorry bolta hai with help of FL ml again duty join karta hai phir dono milkar desh ke dushmano se ladhate rehte hai everyday new mission with pair of king & queen 😂

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Iska ek marathi remake bhi hai kavyanjali too much regressive smiley7

Oh ok I didn’t know… watched kannad version of some episodes FL leads acting were so good and pretty but I liked younger sister😍

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I'm happy finally ye sardard khatam ho raha hai smiley36

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1753719235056996379?s=20

Show will continue....🤨

Most probably they got another chance from Channel

either for Proper Ending with / without Time slot change

Or may be with condition that if Writer focus on Main leads & if People accepted it the way they loved DT before ...

Not sure bcz TRP didn't improve

only thing DT got in their Not-So-interesting SPS/Devghar track is Hatred for spoiling DT & T in almost Every online platform

So May Be A chance to Fix That.

Well I don't think PH cares bcz if they does they would never ruined FL & changed The Track The moment people started disliking Their Nonsense ...

but may Be Channel cares..

Or who knows just Like Many It's another lie .

smiley36Not yet.

Until they release Wrap up article smiley17

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1753719235056996379?s=20

Show will continue....🤨

Most probably they got another chance from Channel

either for Proper Ending with / without Time slot change

Or may be with condition that if Writer focus on Main leads & if People accepted it the way they loved DT before ...

Not sure bcz TRP didn't improve

only thing DT got in their Not-So-interesting SPS/Devghar track is Hatred for spoiling DT & T in almost Every online platform

So May Be A chance to Fix That.

Well I don't think PH cares bcz if they does they would never ruined FL & changed The Track The moment people started disliking Their Nonsense ...

but may Be Channel cares..

Or who knows just Like Many It's another lie .

smiley36Not yet.

Until they release Wrap up article smiley17

Are yaar means ab ye torture aur chalega🤦‍♀

Khair pura itv hi headache hai abhi to

Mera to yrkkh se bhi man bhar gaya woh bhi sirf clips dekhkar pura epi to dekha bhi nahi kabhi smiley36

aekiel thumbnail

Seeing some comments on Twitter and YT vids that the current track is giving vibes of the old D-T.

If you're watching, how would you rate the track?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Seeing some comments on Twitter and YT vids that the current track is giving vibes of the old D-T.

maybe old scenes recreate kar rahe hai is liye smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27ZDrziULM/?igsh=aGV4cndoMWpoMTJn

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

In a way yes. With memory loss and that kartavya ring gone, There are vibes of the old Tara and the initial awkwardness of DT. But I m not so hopeful as she is now landing in Devgarh and Maan intends to use her as a weapon against SPS, so once she regains her memory, her guilt and kartavya Prem might ruin her again

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

In a way yes. With memory loss and that kartavya ring gone, There are vibes of the old Tara and the initial awkwardness of DT. But I m not so hopeful as she is now landing in Devgarh and Maan intends to use her as a weapon against SPS, so once she regains her memory, her guilt and kartavya Prem might ruin her again

@bold- this would have taken it into the supernatural, but they could have made the ring as an explanation for Tara's cold behaviour to Dhruv as Antara- show it something like Voldemort's horcrux that addled the brain and tried to possess the wearer!

Is Maan playing a double role btw? (Kapali something?)

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@bold- this would have taken it into the supernatural, but they could have made the ring as an explanation for Tara's cold behaviour to Dhruv as Antara- show it something like Voldemort's horcrux that addled the brain and tried to possess the wearer!

Is Maan playing a double role btw? (Kapali something?)

That horcrux explanation would still have been better than what we were shown

As for Maan, It's not double role but a disguise. Maan is pretending to have a change of heart while in the palace but on the other hand he is cosplaying an eunuch dacoit Kapali. But since Kapali recognised Tara (at least face wise), he is most certainly Maan only

Edited by FantasyFan_8 - 8 months ago