Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Hello hi, kasa kai?

So...folks...this happened, I don't know how it was possible but I finally SAW him!! smiley42smiley40

Classic example of our thread title coming true for me in some weird sense, coz believe me, I am not the type to resort to such madness otherwise for any other celeb!! smiley37

I found out on 12th I was busy with office to the point where social media was completely last priority, saw the billboards around the city and checked tickets on 12th toh houseful tha, so I was super duper upset and sulking, lekin then 13th morning ko they reopened sales for whatever reason and mereko bhi ek ticket mil gaya, and my Bhaggu knows maine kya chance pe dance maara hai smiley20

Still not over the moment coz I legit waited 9 years for this!! smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2HV2ZgvQkf/

And I started crying happy tears when he sung Meri Mehbooba coz like that's one of my favourites and he has not done so in any of the past concerts smiley19smiley27

Mera excitement rooftops ke paar hai bhai log, even my office ppl were like isko kya ho gaya, yeh gheli ho gayi hai kya, I will have to be admitted somewhere soon if I don't stop smiley37

And let's be honest, I do know noone here anywhere on IF really cares so much about Darshan, but I still wanna share coz this is the first ever time I actually followed my heart and did something purely for MYSELF, and that is all that really matters to me! smiley36

https://twitter.com/AnjiPatelDRDZ/status/1746432562560667848

YOU CAN HEAR ME IN THIS VIDEO!! ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿฉต

*ab chalo thodi sharam bhi aa gayi, runs away*

Congrats so happy for you smiley31

Last year I attended both Darshan and Armaan ka concert so understand your feelings as I too like him a lot smiley27

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Congrats so happy for you smiley31

Thank Youuuuuu!! I'd been in such a depressed state due to my absolute *bleh* job and then since one week I have been in such a "Ae Kash Ke Hum" mode. I've done something fun rebellious like this for the first time in my entire adult life, and I don't regret it at all! smiley36

Last year I attended both Darshan and Armaan ka concert so understand your feelings as I too like him a lot smiley27

I also like a lot of the new gen ~ Armaan Malik, Akasa Singh, Sanam Puri, Simran Sehgal, Arjun Kanugo, Shirley Sethia, Tanishk Bagchi, Sanah Moidutty, Arjun Kumaraswamy, Jonita Gandhi, etc. though I'm unashamedly biased to Darshan Raval smiley17

https://twitter.com/darshanxriddhi/status/1747653585612230755

He is such a pure soul re, emits so much positivity, he is actually passionate about his music, loves his fans and banda sach much mein dil ka bhi bahut accha hai, mereko isse samjho pyaar hi ho gaya hai dekhne ke baad smiley9

Edited by dhun.laagi - 9 months ago

Word Count: 1

Palak2812 thumbnail

U like Arjun Kanungo?

Very rarely I have seen someone liking him.

I am so happy for Arjun and Darshan as I have been liking and supporting them from their first song.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

U like Arjun Kanungo?

Very rarely I have seen someone liking him.

I am so happy for Arjun and Darshan as I have been liking and supporting them from their first song.

I like their music tbh, not one to get too much into any fandoms and follow them too closely, but yeah, some of his songs were quite the rage ๐Ÿ‘

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didn't check Video

looks like it's after Incident

https://youtu.be/9zNe8KP9K_k?si=U1z_tmNn8Fnb6EWZ

Someone in Comments section

Ek to isko white pant phne ko. Kisne kha tha๐Ÿ˜‚pura khrab ho gya hye๐Ÿ˜…

smiley36

Thumbnail of this video caught my attention ...smiley17

That was White pant smiley44smiley36

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Look at Tara's newest avatar- Bijli! smiley39

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aekiel

Wait!!! What??? When did that happen??

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

Ye to hona hi tha , And wait New Male cameo will also come in 2 3 dayzsmiley37Tara's 3rd patidevsmiley37
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Wait!!! What??? When did that happen??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9BaxHIgssA

Word Count: 1