Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Saraswati once again spoke the truth that when a good person is meted out injustice again and again, then results can be catastrophic

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Saraswati once again spoke the truth that when a good person is meted out injustice again and again, then results can be catastrophic

Because you're the only one watching, would SPS have allowed Tara and Dhruv (and Shaurya) to leave peacefully if Tara hadn't changed her mind?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

I doubt anything Good/ positive thing is going to happen in Dhruv's life .πŸ₯±

Achha hua hamne is torture se khud ko right time par save kar liyasmiley20

Btw laughing at Reply smiley36

"Our life is in danger this show has given many ppl anxiety issues ......"

sahi bola haismiley36

They Made Dhruv Villain while Reality is Something else smiley36.

it's Dhruv who need protection from Mr & Mrs SPS

Writers ka turu lub fekupriya hai is liye use victim banakar baki sab ko villain bana dete hai

Word Count: 1

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because you're the only one watching, would SPS have allowed Tara and Dhruv (and Shaurya) to leave peacefully if Tara hadn't changed her mind?

No Tara changing her mind itself was due to SPS planning. He deliberately acted in a way which would make Tara change her mind. He and Maan together have hatched a plan to make Tara hate Dhruv so that she can accept SPS completely her husband. SPS has promised Maan Vallabhgarh's kingdom in exchange of his help

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Achha hua hamne is torture se khud ko right time par save kar liya smiley20

Rightsmiley20.

Show Would have been watchable, If Writer Hadn't degraded FL's Character That She forget to set Boundaries with SPS = her fake Husband after knowing That her Real Husband is alive & Her Current relationship will put Question mark on Many things.

Instead of showing Her Determination to Prove her Loyalty to SPS & treating Dhruv as Trash,ignoring Dhruv's Suffering And Proving herself Hypocrite by giving Lecture On Duties , Responsibilities this that Bla bla blu blu

If Mrs Tarapriya Saxena shared Everything with her Husband & Expressed her happiness after Meeting Dhruv/ knowing he is alive at first place

Audience wouldn't Hate her this much in fact They might have understand her Situation .

Audience would liked Her If She remembered sacrifices& Favour of Dhruv Saxena instead of having Selective memory loss for Someone.

That Day noticed another Video along with The audition video.

A Spoiler That Spoiled My Mood Completely.smiley7

Title of that Spoiler video was Something like Mrs SPS doing some Risky stunt Infront of everyone for Mr SPS.

Sorry in Advance ,

The way Her Character was written after Disasters / Earthquake track Specially after Dhruv's entry/ re-entry in 17th century Even now ,

It's like writer have/ had A issue with Women / FL , that's why there is no sign of Ethics/ moral values etc. in FL's Character.

Otherwise FL's Character wouldn't Destroyed to this Level That It's impossible to Redeem.

If writer really cared for Show or leads then they could show one sided / obsessive love instead of Spoiling FL.

If they cared they would have added Twist in better way .

Anyway,

Glad😌 Stopped watching before Disaster happened/ they Ruined the Show .

One thing is confirmed ,

im not going to watch any show of this PH now matter how Interesting & Attractive Story / Concept they are going to introduce.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Yeh un dino ki bat bas ye ek hi show achha hai is PH ka smiley27

Otherwise beautiful starting se horrible ending tak ka fasla bade achhe se tay karte hai yesmiley7

Meet, kyu uthhe dil and DT 3 times hua hai mere sath aisa is liye ab no risk.... no ssp

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

After watching 12th fail ek achhi movie dekhne ka satisfaction mila hai after a long time πŸ‘

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1wODGGp8Vm/?igsh=MWVsaG42aGhzYzhjMA==

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeh un dino ki bat bas ye ek hi show achha hai is PH ka smiley27

Otherwise beautiful starting se horrible ending tak ka fasla bade achhe se tay karte hai yesmiley7

Meet, kyu uthhe dil and DT 3 times hua hai mere sath aisa is liye ab no risk.... no ssp

Heard about "Yeh un Dino ki bat" on Sony.

I have an idea about The concept but Hardly watch episodes of "Diya Bati". one was from ML's cooking competition, another one I guess FL's IPS training & some terrorist activity. as far as I know It was another popular/ hit Show on Star+ .

About meet ,I think have Watched few Episodes of "Meet - Gen 2" where Ashi was paired opposite Syed, I'm Terrible at names So ignore Mistakes .

Mostly after bridegroom Swap Wedding & her Struggle to prove with whom she got Married I guess it wasn't that bad But couldn't continue for some reason and after Few days got to know Offair news

But yes heard a lot about fans disappointment on Gen 1.

@Looks like they are expert in This department.

Saw somewhere Diya Bati 2/ Sequel is Coming on Star + smiley36

and i've enough reason to avoid it.smiley17

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Heard about "Yeh un Dino ki bat" on Sony.

I have an idea about The concept but Hardly watch episodes of "Diya Bati". one was from ML's cooking competition, another one I guess FL's IPS training & some terrorist activity. as far as I know It was another popular/ hit Show on Star+

Popular to tha but for me it's boaring show

ML was green flag like DD but FL fekupriya jitni selfish nahi thi family drama par focus jyada tha

About meet ,I think have Watched few Episodes of "Meet - Gen 2" where Ashi was paired opposite Syed, I'm Terrible at names So ignore Mistakes .

Mostly after bridegroom Swap Wedding & her Struggle to prove with whom she got Married I guess it wasn't that bad But couldn't continue for some reason and after Few days got to know Offair news

Season 2 to phir bhi bearable tha

But yes heard a lot about fans disappointment on Gen 1.

But season 1 totally kachra

@Looks like they are expert in This department.

Saw somewhere Diya Bati 2/ Sequel is Coming on Star + smiley36

and i've enough reason to avoid it.smiley17

Wahi legecy daughter drama aur Kya

Word Count: 1

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After watching 12th fail ek achhi movie dekhne ka satisfaction mila hai after a long time πŸ‘

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1wODGGp8Vm/?igsh=MWVsaG42aGhzYzhjMA==

It was A Great Movie ,smiley20, End me to rona bhi aa gya tha