Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I just saw the promo and Tara is still guit tripping dhruv and Partap. What kind of freaking good for nothing women is she? smiley7smiley8 joker

Honestly According to writers Tara is epitome of sainthood and everyone else is wrong. They are portraying both the male leads as negative when actually it was all Tara's fault. Had she been honest in the beginning itself, none of this would have happened

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Honestly According to writers Tara is epitome of sainthood and everyone else is wrong. They are portraying both the male leads as negative when actually it was all Tara's fault. Had she been honest in the beginning itself, none of this would have happened

Lol honest? She have never been honest with her own self. How the hell will she be honest with anyone else?

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My thoughts exactly when I saw the promo. After dragging SP and Dhruv through the mess, she's managed to turn it back on them! Dhruv most definitely does not deserve this..

I feel like there really is no redemption now unless they bring a track in showing Tara desperate for Dhruv's love and fighting against all odds to be with him, the way he has been. Doubt that will ever happen unless Dhruv loses his memory or something..

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

ha yaar pata hai woh bas ek din ki stupidity thi 😜

Pyar ka dard dekha hai maine 👍

Rajshree productions ka koi show nahi chhoda sab dekhe hai smiley36

Achha hai kar continue

2 shows dekhne k baad mene search kiya Aur kaunse show Rajshree production k hai Ussi me ye dikha to start kr diya smiley36
100+ Epis dekh lia , and i can say Msttt hai resmiley36
BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Mene pura show dekha hai!! It was one of the best shows!!!! I loved everything about it. Aditya and Pankhurismiley42smiley9.

Issey end tk hi dekhungi , Mujhe sachme bht achcha lga haismiley27The couple are sooo soo cute smiley27
BUSH146 thumbnail

Kitne dino k baad yha aai , Aur aate hi itni achchi Good newzzsmiley36
Santara Tapak Gyi , waaah Mere Sher Kuch to achcha kaam kiya smiley37, Indeed Sabr ka fal Shakkar se bhi zyaada Meetha hota hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pr isse dekho to , Ulta chor Kotwaal ko daante waah bete smiley29, Marte Marte bhi nhi sudhrii ye
Edited by BUSH146 - 9 months ago
BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

last week maine majak me bola tha ki tara mar bhi gayi to kisi ko bura feel nahi hoga ye sach me tapak gayi kya smiley2

smiley37smiley37smiley37
Achchi baat haina , Tera muh se kuch to achcha nikla smiley37, Aese hi bolti rehsmiley37
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

My thoughts exactly when I saw the promo. After dragging SP and Dhruv through the mess, she's managed to turn it back on them! Dhruv most definitely does not deserve this..

I feel like there really is no redemption now unless they bring a track in showing Tara desperate for Dhruv's love and fighting against all odds to be with him, the way he has been. Doubt that will ever happen unless Dhruv loses his memory or something..

I had wanted Dhruv to die instead of Tara she should suffer for killing her very much alive husband in front of everyone..

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

smiley37smiley37smiley37
Achchi baat haina , Tera muh se kuch to achcha nikla smiley37, Aese hi bolti rehsmiley37

Fekupriya murdabad bola tha I hope sachhi mai murda ban jaye ye aurat smiley37

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

2 shows dekhne k baad mene search kiya Aur kaunse show Rajshree production k hai Ussi me ye dikha to start kr diya smiley36
100+ Epis dekh lia , and i can say Msttt hai resmiley36

Rajshree ke shows achhe hote the yaar smiley27

Kash koi new show dekhne ko mile unka🤞