Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

I haven't seen it yet, but the YT comments say there was a new promo shown where Tara apparently dies.

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I haven't seen it yet, but the YT comments say there was a new promo shown where Tara apparently dies.

Now posted on SAB Twitter

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1744744793195127138

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

last week maine majak me bola tha ki tara mar bhi gayi to kisi ko bura feel nahi hoga ye sach me tapak gayi kya smiley2

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤔

I don't think Writer will End/ kill FL Bcz Ishaan & Riya is the Face of DT Unless Riya is Quitting.

So

Either its reincarnation = Fresh start (Less Chance)

Or its fake death Drama/ Trap = Dhruv Saxena ,the Scapegoat like always 🥱

Must appreciate their Idea of putting such An interesting & different Promo smiley32,

Many (Except Fewsmiley17) will Be Curious to know about Upcoming track .

Though there is Difference between Promo & Spoiler

but one thing is permanent in Dhruv's Luck/ fate "Sufferings / Blame / punishment" 😞..

https://youtu.be/P5Y1sv_WBfk?si=_BMeNJKa7BjAayYM

Collected from YT comments section :

1704831649463.jpg

Comments in Screenshot -

After watching 250+ episodes it's Name Should be "Dhruv Tara: Negativityo se Bhare"

perfect Title smiley20According To Story line .

*Forget to Tag aekiel

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello

I've been a silent reader on this forum. I used to watch DT when it first started and was really taken by the chemistry and concept of the show. Stopped watching it after Dhruv's father got kidnapped by Samrat, and only really got back to watching it again now. I'm shocked by what they've done to the story and the characters. I remember Tara having such a spark to her, and now she seems to be emotionless. I can't tell if that's part of her current role or that she's just lost interest in the show. To an extent it feels the same with Dhruv as well. Can't remember the last time they had a fun light moment together ... It's a shame really. The initial few episodes were so unique and funny , and now it seems to be the same old ITV plots recycled. And as someone said before, I don't even feel like rooting for the couple anymore. Their love seems so forced. I actually watched some of the initial episodes recently, and Tara genuinely loved and cared about Dhruv back then, and now that love seems to have vanished. She's okay for him to marry her SIL and expects him to be okay being away from his child. Tara from 200 episodes ago would never dream of this! I understand her perspective, and given that its the 17th century, I can accept that for her putting the king and the kingdom first is more important than her love for Dhruv. And that's what she's grown up seeing her father do as well. But the story and dialogues been written so badly..she's barely showing any emotions or even attempting at understanding Dhruvs's perspective. And for us viewers, who ARE living in the 21st century, her 'sacrifice' is hard to digest.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Either its reincarnation = Fresh start (Less Chance)

At this point fresh start ki jarurat hai so reincarnation track option achha hai but writers aisa karenge nahi 👎

Comments in Screenshot -

After watching 250+ episodes it's Name Should be "Dhruv Tara: Negativityo se Bhare"

perfect Title smiley20According To Story line

Correct 😅

Word Count: 1

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Hello

I've been a silent reader on this forum. I used to watch DT when it first started and was really taken by the chemistry and concept of the show. Stopped watching it after Dhruv's father got kidnapped by Samrat, and only really got back to watching it again now. I'm shocked by what they've done to the story and the characters. I remember Tara having such a spark to her, and now she seems to be emotionless. I can't tell if that's part of her current role or that she's just lost interest in the show. To an extent it feels the same with Dhruv as well. Can't remember the last time they had a fun light moment together ... It's a shame really. The initial few episodes were so unique and funny , and now it seems to be the same old ITV plots recycled. And as someone said before, I don't even feel like rooting for the couple anymore. Their love seems so forced. I actually watched some of the initial episodes recently, and Tara genuinely loved and cared about Dhruv back then, and now that love seems to have vanished. She's okay for him to marry her SIL and expects him to be okay being away from his child. Tara from 200 episodes ago would never dream of this! I understand her perspective, and given that its the 17th century, I can accept that for her putting the king and the kingdom first is more important than her love for Dhruv. And that's what she's grown up seeing her father do as well. But the story and dialogues been written so badly..she's barely showing any emotions or even attempting at understanding Dhruvs's perspective. And for us viewers, who ARE living in the 21st century, her 'sacrifice' is hard to digest.

Bold 1- the gradual downfall of Tara's character has been really, really sad to watch. The worst thing a writer can do is make the audience feel disconnected with the lead pair as a couple (it's the ITV equivalent of an own goal in football), and they've practically made us indifferent to what happens to them further down the line.

I used to be firmly anti-reincarnation (because the new Tara wouldn't be Dhruv's Tara), but now with her character getting butchered, it actually seems like a sensible option, and at the 100 episode mark, I never thought I'd be saying this. smiley6

Re the actors (esp Riya) I think they're clearly aware that the show's potential has been wasted and a good section of the online audience is very unhappy with Tara's character, giving her sarcastic monikers like Kartavyapriya and Santara. Obvious that it will affect their emotional connect with the show and consequently their performance- it's now just a means to earn money; nothing more, nothing less.

The chance of this show being a potential trendsetter on ITV (unique time travel concept, multiverses, time stopping, potential side effects of meddling with time etc) ....that ship has long sailed- it's no different to the other shows being aired currently.

Bold 2- That is indeed the sad point- it almost feels as if the person who wrote the first 130 odd episodes and the person writing now are completely different people.

Edited by aekiel - 9 months ago
aekiel thumbnail

Lol- somebody in the YT comments just called Tara "17th century Mother Teresa" smiley36 smiley37

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aekiel

Lol- somebody in the YT comments just called Tara "17th century Mother Teresa" smiley36 smiley37

But Tara to is hurting everyone with her lies. Mother Teresa at least didn't do that. To comparison sahi nahi hai

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw the promo and Tara is still guit tripping dhruv and Partap. What kind of freaking good for nothing women is she? smiley7smiley8 joker