Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Aese Dangerous Khtre mt Uthaaya ,YK Aajkl DT is Injurious to healthsmiley37smiley37

Arey Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara pyaara

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai smiley20 nice show, I mean as far as I remember Leads were Normal.
BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai smiley20 nice show, I mean as far as I remember Leads were Normal.

Haa abhi start kiya hai Abhi tk to achcha hi lg rha hai

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aese Dangerous Khtre mt Uthaaya ,YK Aajkl DT is Injurious to healthsmiley37smiley37

ha yaar pata hai woh bas ek din ki stupidity thi 😜

Pyar ka dard dekha hai maine 👍

Rajshree productions ka koi show nahi chhoda sab dekhe hai smiley36

Achha hai kar continue

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mene pura show dekha hai!! It was one of the best shows!!!! I loved everything about it. Aditya and Pankhurismiley42smiley9.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hadd hai emotional blackmail ki

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Hello I'm Vaidehi and I recently started watching Dhruv Tara I find it quite interesting

Abhi kya chal raha hai. Recent show mai?

Replying on this thread because your original post was on the TRP one.

The sad fact is that most of us have stopped watching the show smiley6- it went gradually downhill (especially in terms of Tara's characterisation) since episode 130 ish. I left it at 200 (the point of a sudden leap due to TRP pressure), rejoined around the 240 mark (when it became safe from TRP's), but left it again at the 250 mark when they did a retrospective script amendment (the original script never had Dhruv as dead- they modified Sukanya's past dialogues to show that she'd said to everyone that Dhruv was dead)

IMO, the FL's character has been destroyed to such an extent (and the ML has suffered so much) that most folks don't have the same attachment to the couple and the story that they had before. I, for one, was firmly anti-reincarnation at the beginning, but it would probably be the best option now- the current Tara really doesn't seem to deserve Dhruv.

I think Disha (fantasyfan above) still watches though.

Story currently seems to show that Dhruv is aware that Shaurya is his son. Surya Pratap, who was very positive, is now adapting a more grey/negative stance- he now thinks Tara is his wife (despite their marriage never happening) and wants to keep both of them away from Dhruv.

Edited by aekiel - 9 months ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Hadd hai emotional blackmail ki

Us ladki ko aur ata hi kya hai smiley24

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update!

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update!

Since you only started watching the show, I only have one suggestion for you. Just stop watching at Dhruv Tara's wedding. The show and Tara's character goes so downhill afterwards that from being my favourite female character, she has now become the only female character in ITV history which I dislike and that includes even the vamps of various shows.there is no logic/ justification for her actions based purely on her own assumptions.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update!

Ah- I didn't realise you had just started watching the soap from the start. Here's a more detailed summary (without any major spoilers)

The first 100 episodes are like really, really good. (a solid 8.5-9/10)

At around 130, they seem to hint at the existence of multiverses (there's an event that happens in front of everyone, but no one but the ML and FL remember it after a matter of minutes, and they show the ML's watch stopping and the FL's hourglass getting destroyed, adding to the time travel mystery/intrigue)

Then the FL and the actor who plays her brother catch dengue in real life, and it plays havoc with the schedule given the limited bank of episodes they have in reserve. They change the story a bit to accommodate their absence, and then try to bring it back to their original story, but here's where the erstwhile good characters (FL, FL's mother and brother) all get gradually destroyed one by one by poor writing.

Logic gradually goes for a toss- time travel is made too simple (you can buzz in and out of time without any consequences after showing it as dangerous in the beginning)- almost as simple as making 2 minute noodles, and the mysterious multiverses part is completely forgotten and never addressed again.

They have Lord Krishna introduced as a character, and he kinda salvages episodes 150-200 (it's still watchable at this stage). Then, presumably under TRP pressure, they do an abrupt leap/separation (marriage and separation in around 2-3 episodes).

Zero romantic scenes after episode 100- they don't even get an implied SR btw smiley36, and there's a kid who pops out of nowhere (kid is cute, but the couple's growth phase has been destroyed)

This is where I stopped watching (it's the part where Disha's told you to stop watching too), and posted this thread to the PH.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5340180

Edited by aekiel - 9 months ago