Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Thanks for the tag- just watched the epi.

In isolation, it wasn't a half-bad episode.

Some of Dhruv's dialogues were really good (ehsaan mein main kyun pisu) and (bahut khayal hai maharaj ka)smiley36

Ya woh dialogue tumhare ehsano tale mai kyu pisu and Dhruv's angry expressions smiley20

Dhruv be like - bohot khayal hai maharaj ka aur nam aage shaurya ka🤨😂

At the same time, he re-emphasised that he would've taken care of Shaurya the same way as SPS if he'd been given the opportunity

Ek chance to Dhruv bhi deserve karta hai phir though competition hoga dhruv papa Vs sps babasmiley36

Tara again talking of Niyati and also telling that Shaurya would also die without SPS. Dhruv could've said the same thing and refused to treat your brother na? smiley24

I know shaurya chhota hai abhi but itna bhi chhota nahi hai ki use uske real father se introduce na karaya ja sake

But fekupriya sach bol degi to uski jhuth ki dukan band ho jayegi na

Really dislike the retrospective script amendments though- first that Sukku proclaiming Dhruv dead, and now Dhruv clearly remembering that a drunk SPS told there was no relation between Tara and him smiley29

Maine bas kal ka epi dekha ab nahi dekhne wali🤣🤣🤣

Ria23 thumbnail

Dhruv should take shaurya from tara

Tab dekhte suryapratap and uski matashree rakhte iss fekupriya ko apne paas

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ria23

Dhruv should take shaurya from tara

Tab dekhte suryapratap and uski matashree rakhte iss fekupriya ko apne paas

Bhabhosa to bilkul na rakhe. The moment she realises that Shaurya isnt SPS son, it's mrityudand for Tara for sure.

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Main maje me... searching for job now

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Main maje me... searching for job now

All the best achhi si job mil jaye tumhe I wish smiley31

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

All the best achhi si job mil jaye tumhe I wish smiley31

Thank you meri jaan smiley31

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Welcome nikkusmiley27

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

After Ping pong game between 0.5 & 0.6

it's Back to 0.6

though I doubt TRP Viewers mental condition but I really appreciate their contribution in 0.6smiley32

I mean for not adding any point smiley17smiley36.

Should I feel bad for Writer that after all those lectures / Drama on Duty & favour

that ruined The DT story completely & Spoiled FL to an extent that is It's impossible to imagine Mrs Tarapriya Saxena with her legal husband Dr. Dhruv Saxena

Trp didn't improve 🤨?

🤔sorry , I can't smiley36.

They didn't step on axe

they literally brought an Axe & started dancing on it smiley37.

But i really want to know Who gave Such An Awful idea Or What Made writer believe that Audience will love it

If Mrs Tarapriya Saxena forget hundred favours of her legal husband Dr. Dhruv Saxena Infront of Few Favour of A Stranger

& Start Giving lecture on Duty towards an Stranger forgetting her Duty towards her Husband

who tried his best to find out his Wife while she was/ is busy in Performing ritual I mean Duty as Fake Rani Sa= Mrs SPS ?

I mean seriously 🤣

who will love Such Hypocrisy ?smiley36

I know Many are / were comparing this Track With one of The Twist/ track of YRKKH

I wish I could tell that new Entry was Legally married to FL after ML & FL's legal Separation= divorce

And if I'm not wrong audience of One of RS/DKP's wanted FL to move on bcz of Her Husband's EMA

I wish I had extra Energy to give Lecture to writer & New Audience on ethics/ moral values and few more words .🥱

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1743172997803061436?s=20

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

I think it was 0.6 last week too?

0.6 is a safe TRP zone for them, so they're happy to keep this Devgarh track going. Of course all the young audience online are leaving, but I don't think the makers are bothered as long as any story keeps fetching them 0.6

Interested to see if this week brings 0.7 (Dhruv curing Shaurya and knowing that he's his son is a high emotional point, that generally brings TRP's)

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I think it was 0.6 last week too?

Yes Trp of last week is 0.6 that's why I feel it's Back to 0.6 .

0.6 is a safe TRP zone for them,

so they're happy to keep this Devgarh track going. Of course all the young audience online are leaving, but I don't think the makers are bothered as long as any story keeps fetching them 0.6

That's true . If they thought about Audience/ story they would brought better Twist instead of spoiling Leads & Story.

Interested to see if this week brings 0.7 (Dhruv curing Shaurya and knowing that he's his son is a high emotional point, that generally brings TRP's)

Less chance , but yes Since it's revelation/ related to ML who suffered most in this Story So anything is possible.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago

Word Count: 1