Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Ab dhruv or SP ladenge and yeh fakupriya apne rone ka natak karegi
Like many years she lived with suryapratap as his wife. Does she had np trust/respect ki that guy is truthful and he wouldnt want her to live with him due to her grateful.

And she absolutely had no love for dhruv. She is ready to live with suryapratap
And not let dhruv know about his son.

Most selfish on the show. Sirf apna hi sochna har cheez mein

Trust me I have never disliked any female character as much as I dislike Tara. Many times I find myself justifying even vamps of the shows, but Tara's actions are completely senseless and devoid of any logic. Even mere selfishness on her part of wanting to live like a queen instead of a middle class housewife would have been a better reason than the nonsense she had cooked up in her own head. She assumed that truth will destroy SPS image and turn Dhruv into a psycho, when the reality is that had she talked to them privately, they would have easily come up with a viable solution. Like Tara and Shaurya's death could have been faked and they sent off to 21st century and SPS could have make monthly visits to his Godson. Or Shaurya could have stayed behind and only Tara leave with SPS secretly taking Shaurya on monthly visits to 21st century. Like anything could have been thought of. But no what Tara is doing is completely nonsensical.

And if she wanted to stay behind with SPS, then she should have atleast told the truth to Dhruv clearly including about Shaurya. Because she simply cannot decide for everyone all on her own.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Trust me I have never disliked any female character as much as I dislike Tara.

Same pinch smiley36

Fekupriya murdabad 😜

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Arre kya karu, college ke jhanjhat me phasi hui thi...

Aap kaisi ho?

πŸ˜ƒ

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Arre kya karu, college ke jhanjhat me phasi hui thi...

Aap kaisi ho?

πŸ˜ƒ

Same yaar ye clg chain se jeene thodi deta hai smiley36

Mai to mast hu tum batao kya halchal hai

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Aaj ka epi dekha kisinesmiley36

For a change DD ko shaurya uska beta hai janne ke bad bada gussa aayasmiley3

Fekupriya DD ko dekhkar bhag rahi thi tab angry DD - aaj tum aise pith dikhakar bhag nahi saktismiley7

Muze bohot funny laga woh scene fekupriya kya bhagismiley37

DD - Tara tumhe khone ka dard to mai seh gaya par shaurya par sirf mera huq hai smiley20

Precap me shaurya ko kidnap kar raha hai DD smiley17

Off course Lover boy se jyada hopes nahi rakh sakte but aaj ka epi achha tha πŸ‘

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Fekupriya DD ko dekhkar bhag rahi thi tab angry DD - aaj tum aise pith dikhakar bhag nahi saktismiley7

DD - Tara tumhe khone ka dard to mai seh gaya par shaurya par sirf mera huq hai smiley20

Off course Lover boy se jyada hopes nahi rakh sakte but aaj ka epi achha tha πŸ‘

Yup I saw it. And honestly aaj ka episode dekh ke laga as if Tara never really loved Dhruv. Kyunki usse duniya jahaan ki padi hai sivaye Dhruv ke.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

glad to know Devmanus told something to hypocrite priya even if it was For A sec.smiley32

Don't worry Fake Rani Sa will try her best to stop Dhruv Saxena From taking away his son "Junior Saxena" bcz She can do Anything to save Her Fake title "Rani Sa" & of course for her Fake husband who Is treating her like A Princess .

Sorry for the words but i don't think I even seen such Black Flag FL .

last week (may be) I have seen Few comments on YT and those people doesn't care if FL exists or not . hatred reached to another level .

I don't know what Writer is planning

but FL is ruined completely

& at this Point Reunion isn't Possible .

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Yup I saw it. And honestly aaj ka episode dekh ke laga as if Tara never really loved Dhruv. Kyunki usse duniya jahaan ki padi hai sivaye Dhruv ke.

Right most selfish lady eversmiley7

Jab DD ne chillakar only yes or no me answer manga tab jo sukoon mila kya batau adhbhut smiley41

https://x.com/SebnF1/status/1742943271268020514?s=20

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

glad to know Devmanus told something to hypocrite priya even if it was For A sec.smiley32

4 din ki chandni hai bas phir lover boy mode activate ho jayega smiley44

But at least aaj father DD ka fitoor dekhkar achha lagaπŸ‘

Don't worry Fake Rani Sa will try her best to stop Dhruv Saxena From taking away his son "Junior Saxena" bcz She can do Anything to save Her Fake title "Rani Sa" & of course for her Fake husband who Is treating like her Princess

Ab fake hubby villain banega definitely aaj DD shaurya ko hug kar raha tha tab usne possessive hokar DD ko dur kar diya shaurya sesmiley7

Sorry for the words but i don't think I even seen such Black Flag FL .

Sorry for what correct bola darkest black flag hai fekupriya

last week (may be) I have seen Few comments on YT and those people doesn't care if FL exists or not . hatred reached to another level

Ab to fekupriya mar bhi gayi to YT fans bolenge Kanhaji ise nark me bhi jagah mat dena 😜

I don't know what Writer is planning

but FL is ruined completely

& at this Point Reunion isn't Possible .

Reunion big noπŸ‘Ž

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the tag- just watched the epi.

In isolation, it wasn't a half-bad episode.

Some of Dhruv's dialogues were really good (ehsaan mein main kyun pisu) and (bahut khayal hai maharaj ka)smiley36

At the same time, he re-emphasised that he would've taken care of Shaurya the same way as SPS if he'd been given the opportunity.

Tara again talking of Niyati and also telling that Shaurya would also die without SPS. Dhruv could've said the same thing and refused to treat your brother na? smiley24

Really dislike the retrospective script amendments though- first that Sukku proclaiming Dhruv dead, and now Dhruv clearly remembering that a drunk SPS told there was no relation between Tara and him smiley29