Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting to see Rubina as Sita she will make an awesome Sita

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

oh no oh no oh no seema, i need mouth to mouth resuscitation, no emos, no emos, i am dead cuz these are drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD times nth! Is it Albert Einstein the genius in math, the inventor of science of relativity, to help me with math because so much beauty of Rubi first and the swans, landscapes, the birds, the coloration, the lighthouse, the gold heart, the Louis XVI goldplated oval mirrors (there's another word, cant think right now, cuz i have almost identical one at home in living room wall above the fireplace😆), the gorgeous trees, the sailboats in the distance, the overhanging clouds and awesome blue sky ... girl needless to say me speechless, but something beyond above words has to be stated here to do fullest justice to such a fantabulous creativity ... this time toh me blown away beyond belief ...
And if your future creations are going to be better than this, i better start looking for dif set of emos from now onwards itself, although just now when i was in my inbox, saw notification in cr gallery! Ho na ho, it's you! And its my sleeping time already, which means if indeed its your pic, i wont be able to sleep all night ... ok prem get ready for a sleepless night
Almost forgot, dont know the member who wrote today's WU, she/he saying in the precap:
"Sita is loitering around carelessly holding Shiva Dhanush as if it is some shopping bag. Everyone, Janak Sunayna, all the three sisters, etc etc are shocked seeing this. Sita confidently plucks the bowstring and thunder comes.
Well Seema, lets figure out what to make of above precap

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prem di i read the wu...and found it funny...
radev24 thumbnail
Credit: Her lovely name Goolab!
radev24 thumbnail
Sonia, "funny" is hardly the word😕
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Hello, friends..superb thread,. as always...nice write up by Angie..
Sita is very interesting character for me and i am eager to see our dear Ruby in this new avatar..

Thanks Myra di😊
btw it is the first and last Rubina single AT here in DKDM forum. Next time we'll have only one AT for Piyush and Rubina as Ram and Sita. But yes I will continue with the ATs in our sweet home where everything feels heavenly.
radev24 thumbnail
Yes Myra, that's Piyush Sahdev, our new Ram. I guess he's as new to old members here as for us new ones cuz yest's epi was his 1st appearance i believe.
No offence to anybody, but like Gurmeet/Debina, Avinash Sachdev/Rubina Dilaik husband-wife jodi would have been simply awesome as Sita-Ram IMHO!
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely creation by Goolad . Rubina is perfect for role of sita . Rubina new look is Awesome . Waiting for tonight episode 🥳
Edited by Rekha-radev - 11 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Seema
Can i get the pics of Rubina as sita.u hv used in the siggie

one pic i have the one she is holding the bow..
and can i get the otha 1

Edited by reeti.poly - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reeti.poly

@Seema
Can i get the pics of Rubina as sita.u hv used in the siggie

one pic i have the one she is holding the bow..
and can i get the otha 1

hey dear check the 1st page of this AT. U'll get the pic😊