SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting For Tomrrow's Mahaepisode.

Then Finally The Ramayan Track.
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for ruby onscreen..but after the article lil apprehensive hw will they execute..
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niru06

Premdi...he is andhak...he is shivaansh too..i am not quite very much aware of the story but i tnk he has got boon from lord brahma he is the one to decide his anth too...they say right vinaashkaale vipareethabuddhi...he is behind maata paarvathi now and even after lord shiva gives him a warning..so todays mahaepi will show where we will see veerabadra and kaalika roop and they will kill andhak..
Coming to ramayan track actually this current track has been forcibly put amidst ramayan track coz of trps..i tnk..am not sure...the makers have decided to wrap up the ramayan track by mid october itseems in acc to article yest...hopefully we will see ram n sita after this mahaepi...

Thanks for filling me in! Yes i have heard of andhak from mom years ago. That's what i gathered when saying "vardaan" or boon above post because it seemed that way. And your synopsis and fairy's input tells me what the two hindi/sanskrit words (actually 3 hehe) you quoted happens to andhak. The 3 words have been uttered in my family all our lives not just about these epic characters but about people in general. After all, these epics are nothing but the mirror through which kalyug activities can be seen. Buddhi ka istemaal bahut ghalat (vipareet) ho jata hai when the times are going against you (vinaashkaale).
People doing wrong acts are not even aware that's how much their wisdom (buddhi) gets twisted when stars not in favor.
Yeah we were kinda aware that sita role was not going to be very long one, vaguely 2 months total. ME ke baad lets see what transpires. See the thing is I just cannot understand why adult hanuman was brought in if ramayan, banwaas is not going to be in the upcoming epis. But lets keep our fingers crossed. We may be pleasantly surprised.
niru06 thumbnail
All in the game of trps...reg cameo yeah i too thought must be its for 2-3 months..but just wishing rubi bags a new show as a female lead...
You know what that forbidden forum has mentioned another actress have been roped in for divyas role...there was a tweet from rubina yesterday reg that i suppose saying she is too disheartened with the turn of events and she wishes that something bigger and good things might be on her way..and even today she posted a tweet with full of positivity in it...
All i could say bravo ruby...
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niru06

All in the game of trps...reg cameo yeah i too thought must be its for 2-3 months..but just wishing rubi bags a new show as a female lead...
You know what that forbidden forum has mentioned another actress have been roped in for divyas role...there was a tweet from rubina yesterday reg that i suppose saying she is too disheartened with the turn of events and she wishes that something bigger and good things might be on her way..and even today she posted a tweet with full of positivity in it...
All i could say bravo ruby...

R U serious? There's a limit to how low a PH can stoop to. They have crossed even that if the news is correctšŸ˜” Since tweeting not my cup of tea, it would be a nice gesture to tweet her back saying her fans are even more disheartened bcoz we are. I am all for good turn of events but this? But this kind of turn of events is good for the media, not for us and certainly not for a decent actor like Rubi. And just like she was offered sita role, very soon she will bag single female lead role for a serial with same quality like IPK2 has for Avinash. Chances are it will still be Zee because of her good professional relationship with them. I doubt very much that the channel has anything to do with new person getting divyas role.
Link for the article please?
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
niru06 thumbnail
Premdi...there were a couple of news segments few days back..and being lil curious jus been to the forbidden forum..and saw the news confirmed as some of her fans were happy and itseems epi was on air where the male lead will go and propose her but didnot see any article reg this..i think fairy or ashna could help you put in this...
SilverBell thumbnail
@Prem This Is Rubina's Latest Tweet:

Tweet:

Dear all! I am too disheartened with this unexpected turn of events .But I believe there is something much better awaiting for you n me :)
niru06 thumbnail
Saw the maha epi yest..it was so good...but the precap for tomorrow is like there is not going to be full on ramayan track instead they were showing and bg voice was something about the aghori...
So like the article they are going to start a new track from tomorrow and think we might get to see ramayan track amidst this...but even i am little apprehensive about it...i wish ruby bags a show soon...
SilverBell thumbnail
I Just Went To See The Ramayan Track Along With The New Tracks In DKDM.

And I Pray That Rubina Gets A Lead Role In A New Tv Serial Soon. (:
SilverBell thumbnail
Finally Ram& Sita Were Shown Today. (:

Aww Devi Sita Looked So Pretty. (: