Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Prem: I agree with you partially. We can always continue our threads in CB forum. That is not a problem. But GA is for all over IF. Global Announcement is a very big matter. And there is no significance to open a birthday thread for a celebrity w/o making it a GA on his/her birthday! Because no one will get to know that Rubina's birthday is on 26th August. And the charm of wishing is lost if u don't wish someone on the exact day! At least for me😳
And Rubina is a name in the industry. So her birthday should be a GA on IF. It is a matter of showing respect and paying tribute to the actress for her hardwork. So it will be unfair if Rubina is deprived of this little honour. Just my 2c!
@Ekta ya your proposal is good! I'll talk about it with Heena di and Hari. Though I don't think Mods will agree to this idea. We can try atleast.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is ok if the til have to separate fir birthday we can do nothing
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

@ Prem: I agree with you partially. We can always continue our threads in CB forum. That is not a problem. But GA is for all over IF. Global Announcement is a very big matter. And there is no significance to open a birthday thread for a celebrity w/o making it a GA on his/her birthday! Because no one will get to know that Rubina's birthday is on 26th August. And the charm of wishing is lost if u don't wish someone on the exact day! At least for me😳
And Rubina is a name in the industry. So her birthday should be a GA on IF. It is a matter of showing respect and paying tribute to the actress for her hardwork. So it will be unfair if Rubina is deprived of this little honour. Just my 2c!
@Ekta ya your proposal is good! I'll talk about it with Heena di and Hari. Though I don't think Mods will agree to this idea. We can try atleast.

@Prem di : Threads may be in GA for sometime but the forum will be always CB forum anyways .Thread is opened in forums but they get noticed in GA for 2 to 3 days .Like you can see Mohit Raina's thread is there on 2nd page of forum.
Like you are able to open previous years b'day threads too still .They also used to be in GA for a week .

@Afsu : You discuss it with mod .I really don't want this b'day thread too separate now ,you know. Already we are so down...If they don't agree then we can do nothing ...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Ekta just read all the posts on that Rule thread. And u know it seems a planned project for downing a bunch of fan group(don't want to take his name) as his birthday is knocking at the door. Always his fans over react and thus other celebrities' fans have to suffer. I'm not happy with a single rule. And after reading the posts there it seems Mods are strict now. Still we will talk to Heena di and Ahaana di for combined thread with double GA. All the rules are frustrating! Why always bad things happen with us yaar? For one celeb's fan group other celebs' fans have to suffer!
Afss_94 thumbnail
Good News! Problem is solved! For GA we'll have 2 different threads! And in CB forum we can have a joint thread! Hari talked to the mods. Ahh... Relief!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh that is great Affs😊 👏
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks radev 24
That was nice
Edited by goolab - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Ya I know Ashna you guys may be sad. Me too. But nothing to do. Mods told us to open 2 diff threads for GA. So combined thread won't be GA. It can be opened in CB forum. Now we have no option but have to accept it.
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whats happening us Avina fans ke saath he yeh kyun?

rules change in the middle of the yr?

why not do the rule chnges at the end of the yr --then its fair to all the actors and hope they stick to this new rule and not change it after a month or so
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 1