Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aninash should have been chosen as Ram! :) He looks more handsome and mature than Piyush, and it'd have been so cute seeing a real-life couple play Ram and Sita, like it was with Gurmeet & Debina in 2008.

Couldn't agree more since I met them both personally here in the US in sept 2010 during Navratri and if anybody's made for each other, it is AVINA as we've been fondly calling them!❤️
But since i heard thru the grapevine that Avi is busy with his new serial Aastha (may be correct name), perhaps he could not. Besides we dont know if PH approached him or not. He is so dashingly handsome that the only way I can describe him is by comparing him (which I dont like to do at all) with all the b'wood khans and find him even more handsome than them, even though Aamir is my all-time "handsome" actor inside out. ⭐️👏
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the episode of Mahadev.. Madadev is a great actor. The show is really good.. like always! I liked Ram. Excited to see Ram and Sita scenes..
Wow Sangeeta is there too who played Mohini in CB 2.. nice to see here.
Loved the precap with Sita.. so excited for tomorrow.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Credit: My bud Seema!

no emos will do justice to the beauty of Rubi/Sita ... like I said Afsu, she's tailor-made for the role!

My goodness. Rubina looks simply great as Sita now wish Avinash was as Ram bus perfect Jodi hoti
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashna26

I saw the episode of Mahadev.. Madadev is a great actor. The show is really good.. like always! I liked Ram. Excited to see Ram and Sita scenes..

Wow Sangeeta is there too who played Mohini in CB 2.. nice to see here.
Loved the precap with Sita.. so excited for tomorrow.

Yep. She is Manthara, the bad character who will later instigate Kaikayi.
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail

thx prem.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aninash should have been chosen as Ram! :) He looks more handsome and mature than Piyush, and it'd have been so cute seeing a real-life couple play Ram and Sita, like it was with Gurmeet & Debina in 2008.

I loved Guru and Debina as Ram and Sita.They were like divine.
Even i loved Arun Govil and Deepika as Ram and Sita though i watched it very later 😆.I was not even born at the time of its telecast

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very important question! How many of You want separate AT for Rubina and how many support Rubina-Piyush combined AT. Plz tell na! DT wants combined AT. But I thought before replying Minakshi di I should ask what majority wants.
ashna26 thumbnail
I think combined At is good.. of Rubina and Piyush.. as they are going to play Ram and Sita. And we are going to discuss Ram and Sita. and they are one.I don't mind if the Dt wants that.
Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sangeeta also played Sumitra in 2008's Ramayan in which Gurmeet played Ram. I imagine her as Sumitra now so it was weird seeing her as Manthara today. 😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

I loved Guru and Debina as Ram and Sita.They were like divine.
Even i loved Arun Govil and Deepika as Ram and Sita though i watched it very later 😆.I was not even born at the time of its telecast

Wow, you're a fan of Gurmeet & Debina as Ram and Sita? They're my favorite! You should join the AT for AS Ramayan then, I'll give you the link ;)