Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the epi today..rubis xpressions were just awesome...lakshmans anger,ram being so calm..n best part was ravan lol...so first defeat of ravan 2mrw...waitin 4 tom epi...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rubina retweeted her sita picture.
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

Hey Seema have no idea what going on all the forumsπŸ˜• Poochho kyun?
Well, ALL OF YOU ~~~ check out pg 35 of this link ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
nature animals sealife tropical fishes color underwater sea ocean coral reef wallpaper background

Cheched out the link will red it later just glanceda t it looks like praise for the acter who plays Mahadev

and love your comments and pics will download them and see how to use them the one with abundance of flowers with path is perfect of SitaRam strolling --the trees look like saying swagat hai aap ka SitaRam and who can forget the castle at disney world

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Seema looks great.. waiting to see more..
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seema12345

pics will download them and see how to use them the one with abundance of flowers with path is perfect of SitaRam strolling --the trees look like saying swagat hai aap ka SitaRam and who can forget the castle at disney world

Wow you already figured out how a certain pic has to be used, whether strolling the trees by SitaRam! Yeah i sent the castle pic seeing one of your wow siggies of Rubi on a castle, just breathtaking! So yesterday, since my niece used to live in Brussels, Belgium had sent lot of french chateau pics. So that's how this nacheez got the idea but the # of castles, last night when i was hunting, were so many that it almost became impossible to pick out best of the crop.
Yep the link is about MR's b'day cuz me totally swept away by Mahadev almost from day 1 (july end when we all started watching dkdm). I even read in an year-old article that the actor has brought life into Mahadev avatar, rather than other way around, and I couldn't agree more.

Originally posted by: seema12345

OMG the 2nd one below with heart-shaped flowers, how and where did you find those images! Uff! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ Zinda khade khade hi mar jawaaan ...
Arre iss baar to urmila/laxman ae also viraajmaan!πŸ˜ƒ

Indeed pearl and diamonds are for ever!!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raavan's Ego Will Crushed Tomrrow.
Lord Ram Himself Will Lift and Break Shiv Ji's Bow Thus Breaking Raavan's Ego Of Marrying Devi Sita. (: 😈
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rubina Looked So Beautiful In Last Night's Episode.

Lovely Devi Sita. 😳
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1