Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Waiting For The Whole's Week Episodes. It's Going To Be Awsome.
Does Anyone Have The Link To The New Promo??

I Joined Piyush (Ram's) IF Profile Page Too. (:
His An Awsome Actor.
Plus His Married Too.

i agree he is good as Ram.. like Ram and Sita.. waiting to see the swambar etc.. so excited.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam So Glad Rubina's In This Serial. (:
Playing Devi Sita. (:
Hope She Will Do More Mythological Roles Later On Her Career. (:
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Seema, didn't have to be away that long after all cuz friend's daughter wanted them back home soon! You know how these teenage girls are haha, but not your/my genπŸ˜ƒ We were very civilized, nahi?! B'day is last week of Sept but the party will be 1st sat of Oct. It's just that mgmt clubhouse gets booked much in advance, esp for NYEve party... gosh!
@Goolab/@Afsu/@abi/@Seema: Following for all of you guys!!
I knew I knew it's lot of work for you all, no wonder me always in awe! Man hats off! πŸ‘πŸΌ These things can be done only if one is abs passionate about them!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
How else can an audience like me always waiting for more & more, just never satisfied, just like beautiful nature, flowers, birds, ducks, you get the pic! Can one ever have enough of that?!
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Sangeeta aka mohini of CB was great today..😊

Ram has a nice mother .. was nice to see Ram family too.

i agree he is good as Ram.. like Ram and Sita.. waiting to see the swambar etc.. so excited.

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Iam So Glad Rubina's In This Serial. (:
Playing Devi Sita. (:
Hope She Will Do More Mythological Roles Later On Her Career. (:

Ashna, just watched the epi and manthara-mohini had a bit role, basically trying to instigate, as we used to hear mom telling us growing up. Yes 3 wives of Dashrath, kaushalya/kaikayi, forget the 3rd name (Prathu wrote about her, Laxman's mother?) were nice and concerned about the sons in relation to the upcoming swayamvar.
Rubi was amazing and trying to put mother's worries at ease. Luved shiv-parvati's convo and how she disguises to bless Sita. Amazing!
Perhaps the best part was about hanuman and the wise q's and meditating sadhu's convo with him was an eye-opener, the questions worth remembering so they can be put into practice.
Just my 2c!πŸ˜†
Fairy, I think i saw a thread for the promo. It may be what you looking for.
Yes Sita-Rubi will grow on you!πŸ˜ƒ Although CB different premise, but we all crazy about avina even so many years later, there must be reason, hai na?!
Not even thinking of Rubi's future cuz this may and perhaps will go on for at least several months, who knows. Just my opinion. As far as mytho shows in future, from what i have heard, PH approach her as we know she was asked by this PH (Nikhil Sinha?) 3 times, wow!πŸ‘
radev24 thumbnail
Awesome Goolab as always!⭐️
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Haven't read WU so no idea of today's story. But you are right, different stories and one member said Ravan never went, was held back at the last minute. But another member's story makes logical sense that he did go. But since he could not lift the dhanush and being ahankari (egoist), he could not accept the defeat and that gave rise to revenge in the form of Sita Haran.
Lets see.

Loving the show.. different, nice ! Liked the episode.. a lot.. Good conversation between Rajkumari Sita and her mother.. Sita full faith that Ram will be the one.. and liked Parvati and Mahadev.. conversation.. aaw cute Hanumaan.. so Ram will change him.. liked the diguise of Parvati and talking to Sita. So Mahadev and Parvati are going to be there..

Loving Rubina as Rajkumari Sita.. Aaaw precap!

Indeed loving the entire mytho element / aspect. Amazing how an actor has to immerse him/her into the character and act accordingly. PH have to either do their homework or already have accurate info to enact it, with maybe keeping dramatic impact in mind too for the viewers.
Oh just realizing that I replied another post saying more or less same thoughts. I thot i was having deja vu. It's already posted right above this oneπŸ˜•
Yes Parvati always concerned about Sita in the precap.
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Epi was nice...waitin 4 swayamvar now..
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

As always goolab awesome creations love them all
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Seema all exceptional but the hot air baloon walaa breathtaking! And of course the last two simply amazing! Where did you find Rubi in this jaanlewaa dupatta-ghagra or your techy trick?!β­οΈπŸ‘
P.S. Hey guys will be gone several hours as a friend's daughter turning 16 sure shweet 16, and they are arranging a huge party next month not at their house but at the clubhouse where I live. So Prem going to be fully responsible cuz this apartment property is secured. That's enuf kahani!πŸ˜‰

All creations are simply awesome keep posting guys
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi Prem hers the pther one that was in my folder