Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys this is going to be my 3rd time to post it, hopefully 3rd time is a charm😊 cuz deleted lot of stuff; you all will know when you see it! *pray*
special girl
Ashna yaar, on fridays do I get forgetful or what?😳 On CB forum forgot to mention that it's obviously Rubi's Sita avatar and below is the link shown thru google images, and it also has TB article re kid Hanuman!
Edit: pray 4th time above pics do not delete ...
😭😭
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Well, among other things me ziddi too ... so trying these pics separate postπŸ˜•
Lemme see if they will work in pic gal 😭
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

SilverBell thumbnail

Word Count: 0

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys came to give you a reminder. Today is 10! 15 days more! You know what I meant?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
ya princess Rubina's birthday is knocking at the door. So plz everyone participate in our celebration which is going on CB2 forum ( for link check page 36)
plz contribute something guys. And though I'm a bit busy but I'll try to make some Icons for using on Rubina's birthday. Anyone wants to use an icon on 26th Augus but don't know how to make icon plz PM me. I'll make it for u. But give me the pic you want to use ha?😳
Pic should be high quality. Mention the size plz(width X height) [minimum 100 X 250 and maximum 100 X 450)
And I know many of you don't use icons. But for one day or one week we can use na? Who don't know how to use mention it in PM. I'll give you the procedure okay?😳
This is just to show the whole IF your love for Rubina 😳
You guys can request me here also😳
My Gallery
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Seema I Didn't Make These Siggys. I Found Them On The DKDM Creation Gallery.
I Dont Know How Make Siggys. ):
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Guys came to give you a reminder. Today is 10! 15 days more! You know what I meant?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
ya princess Rubina's birthday is knocking at the door. So plz everyone participate in our celebration which is going on CB2 forum ( for link check page 36)
plz contribute something guys. And though I'm a bit busy but I'll try to make some Icons for using on Rubina's birthday. Anyone wants to use an icon on 26th Augus but don't know how to make icon plz PM me. I'll make it for u. But give me the pic you want to use ha?😳
Pic should be high quality. Mention the size plz(width X height) [minimum 100 X 250 and maximum 100 X 450)
And I know many of you don't use icons. But for one day or one week we can use na? Who don't know how to use mention it in PM. I'll give you the procedure okay?😳
This is just to show the whole IF your love for Rubina 😳

Afss I Will Use Some Rubina/Sita Icons For Her Birthday.
Can You Make Me An Icon Set Of Where She Played All The Characters Till Now.
From Radhika To Devi Sita.
😳
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Afss I Will Use Some Rubina/Sita Icons For Her Birthday.
Can You Make Me An Icon Set Of Where She Played All The Characters Till Now.
From Radhika To Devi Sita.
😳

I mean stack icon? Oops I don't know how to stack. But okay I can do one thing. I'll make separate icons for each character and then will request someone to stack them vertically in Avatar forum. Will it be okay?😳
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

Was down with viral. Still not recovered completely.Was just going through pages and i saw there are some doubts about Urmila and others.So thought to clear it.

Sita had three sisters from which two were Janak's younger brother's daughter. Their names are Mandavi, Urmila and Sudhhikirthi( i am not sure about the youngest one). After Ram won the swayambar he proposed that his younger brothers should also get married to sisters of Sita .Janak agreed. Then Bharat got married to Mandavi, Lakshman to Urmila and Shatrughna to Suddhikirthi.

This is for those who dont know about Dasaratha.
He was the king of Kushal whose capital was Ayodhya. He had three queens namely Koushalya, Kekeyi and Sumitra. Ram was his eldest son whose birth mother was Kaushalya. Bharat was his 2nd son.His mother was kekeyi. Laksman and Shatrughna were born to Sumitra. Lakshman was an incarnation of Shesnag. Sita Ram and Lakshmanare worshipped together.

Now Ashna's doubt about Hanuman's age.He was always older to Ram. Sita was younger to Ram.

I tried to clear some doubts. These things which i posted are purely based on what my mom had taught me about Ramayan ,what i have heard from childhood days and what we follow in our "Jagannath Sanskriti"

Hi Prathu great story! Difference is even though I remember what mother taught us growing up, but writing in detail like you have is another story! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Did not know that Hanuman was older if he is shown as kid now while Raam is older. Confusion thereπŸ˜•
And me changed over / spilled over more to Geeta karmas and who we really are, reading / attending satsangs.
Do thank you for sharing!πŸ€—
Prem (msπŸ˜†)