Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Sush welcome back... 😊 so how do you like Sita and Ram..
ashna26 thumbnail
Cute Ram and Sita..😊 Sita has made up her mind who she want to get married, Ram. Nice scene between Ram and Sita.
Nicata you were right about Urmilla and Lakham.. so will they get married the same time as Ram and Sita.

Hanumaan was cute. I think these are backflashes.. Hanumaan must be grown up now.. the same age as Ram and Sita.

Saurabh storyline with Mahadev I never heard of it.. hope someone can tell more about it..
SushSathisha thumbnail
hey ashna yes i know ruby luks really pretty n ram is also gud wish avi was there but its ok
so how r u n everything
ashna26 thumbnail
Hi sush I like this Ram a lot... i like ram and sita.. waiting to see more .. excited to watch the episodes as Mahadev is a good show..

doing alrright and you and studies.. or you on vacation.. 😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashna26

Cute Ram and Sita..😊 Sita has made up her mind who she want to get married, Ram. Nice scene between Ram and Sita.
Nicata you were right about Urmilla and Lakham.. so will they get married the same time as Ram and Sita.

Hanumaan was cute. I think these are backflashes.. Hanumaan must be grown up now.. the same age as Ram and Sita.

Saurabh storyline with Mahadev I never heard of it.. hope someone can tell more about it..

Yes Ashna Laxman& Urmilla Get Married At The Same Time As Ram& Sita. (:
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Later willwatch only read up date
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seema12345

and keep posting these beautifull scenic pics

the world taking a break to see the beautiful waterfalls

@bold Oh my, kya dialogue mara kudiye!!👏⭐️😎👍🏼 Hey dont know if I ever mentioned that Cleveland Ohio is where entire family migrated to. And iss liye we used to drive up north to Niagara Falls Canadian side a lot lot lot!
My pleasure to post more scenic images if that means looking at, admiring such creations haha!🤗
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Was down with viral. Still not recovered completely.Was just going through pages and i saw there are some doubts about Urmila and others.So thought to clear it.

Sita had three sisters from which two were Janak's younger brother's daughter. Their names are Mandavi, Urmila and Sudhhikirthi( i am not sure about the youngest one). After Ram won the swayambar he proposed that his younger brothers should also get married to sisters of Sita .Janak agreed. Then Bharat got married to Mandavi, Lakshman to Urmila and Shatrughna to Suddhikirthi.

This is for those who dont know about Dasaratha.
He was the king of Kushal whose capital was Ayodhya. He had three queens namely Koushalya, Kekeyi and Sumitra. Ram was his eldest son whose birth mother was Kaushalya. Bharat was his 2nd son.His mother was kekeyi. Laksman and Shatrughna were born to Sumitra. Lakshman was an incarnation of Shesnag. Sita Ram and Lakshmanare worshipped together.

Now Ashna's doubt about Hanuman's age.He was always older to Ram. Sita was younger to Ram.

I tried to clear some doubts. These things which i posted are purely based on what my mom had taught me about Ramayan ,what i have heard from childhood days and what we follow in our "Jagannath Sanskriti"
Edited by JaiJagannath - 11 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

Was down with viral. Still not recovered completely.Was just going through pages and i saw there are some doubts about Urmila and others.So thought to clear it.

Sita had three sisters from which two were Janak's younger brother's daughter. Their names are Mandavi, Urmila and Sudhhikirthi( i am not sure about the youngest one). After Ram won the swayambar he proposed that his younger brothers should also get married to sisters of Sita .Janak agreed. Then Bharat got married to Mandavi, Lakshman to Urmila and Shatrughna to Suddhikirthi.

This is for those who dont know about Dasaratha.
He was the king of Kushal whose capital was Ayodhya. He had three queens namely Koushalya, Kekeyi and Sumitra. Ram was his eldest son whose birth mother was Kaushalya. Bharat was his 2nd son.His mother was kekeyi. Laksman and Shatrughna were born to Sumitra. Lakshman was an incarnation of Shesnag. Sita Ram and Lakshmanare worshipped together.

Now Ashna's doubt about Hanuman's age.He was always older to Ram. Sita was younger to Ram.

I tried to clear some doubts. These things which i posted are purely based on what my mom had taught me about Ramayan ,what i have heard from childhood days and what we follow in our "Jagannath Sanskriti"

Thanks for sharing. Yes the age factor. 😊 So Hanumaan is older.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0